+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pasha Kovalev - Season 3

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: Pasha Kovalev - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2499312;
    Ohhhhh, imo Pasha doesnt hold a candle to Maks and Alec Mazo from DWTS
    Not even close to Maks.

Pasha is so much more appealing than those other guys because he a big old dork with a fun sense of humor in addition to being physically attractive. Who wants to spend time with someone who thinks they're god's gift to women? (or men?)

Pasha isn't the least bit attractive to me. He isn't ugly, just not my type I guess. He doesn't seem nearly as conceited as some of the previous Russian dancers. He has a much lower key persona and I like that. He appears to be a "nice" guy and a general all-around good dancer.
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fan

Pasha's a computer geek! My father's a computer geek, my husband's a computer geek--- I told my daughter to marry a computer geek, it seems to work out.

If a geek can dance like Pasha--- I can't even imagine a better combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2500161;
    Not even close to Maks.
    I have to agree on this comment. I think Pasha is a cutie, and all of the other Russian dancers we've seen do have that certain something that sets them apart . . but IMO Maks is one of the sexiest men on TV hands down.
    Last edited by aname; 08-02-2007 at 03:15 PM.

I've never found any of those other Russian dancers sexy, but I think Pasha is. I think the reason is what people have mentioned, basically his personality makes him very attractive. I think he's sexy because he doesn't try to act sexy.

It is interesting how women have such differing tastes in men. Pasha's attraction to the women on this board ranges from homely and/or dorky, to cute and sexy. His dancing, however, has much less of a range. Most of us agree he is probably the most versatile of the Russian ballroom dancers we've seen and many of us want him to win because we think he is the best male overall. I fall in the latter category - I think he is cute, kinda sexy, versatile, and I want him to win because I find I prefer watching him over any of his competition, male or female.

Quote Originally Posted by weary;2500692;
    If a geek can dance like Pasha--- I can't even imagine a better combination.
    Amen!!!

I think Pasha is definitely the nice guy. He always seems so supportive of his partners both on and off the stage. He doesn't emit that raw sex appeal the some of the other hot Russians on this show have but I'm still rooting for him.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I definitely love Pasha because he is a generous partner, always helping and showcasing the woman. And being a awesome dancer in his own right.

Not drop dead sexy but warm, funny, and yeah, cute as hell!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fan

I think he is sexy, but in an approachably sexy way!!
    And fun and oh, so talented. He seems like the most wonderful partner in the
    world and I would love for him to win. For sure he would win if
    you picked the best partner!!

+ Reply to Thread