+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pasha Kovalev - Season 3

Re: Pasha Kovalev - Season 3

He's quite good! He's more versatile than many ballrooomers, and his partnering skills are paying off nicely.

He did AMAZING last night, that proves he can handle different kinds of choreography... he can clearly do all of the ballroom dances, so if he can handle hip hop I think he could easily make top 4
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Pasha was the surprise this week for me. In the past, the Russian dancers have not had much versatility (Dmitri) but Pasha did great with the jazzy African style. I was really impressed and excited since I always love the Russian latin dancers!
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar

I don't really have an opinion about his dancing yet, but that picture is ridiculous.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Somebody brought this up in another thread, but did anyone else think Pasha's solo "dance for his life" was a LOT better than what the judges thought? He actually gave me goosebumps! I can't say that for any of the others (although I was very impressed with Shauna). Pasha was HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2453544;
    Somebody brought this up in another thread, but did anyone else think Pasha's solo "dance for his life" was a LOT better than what the judges thought? He actually gave me goosebumps! I can't say that for any of the others (although I was very impressed with Shauna). Pasha was HOT!

I thought his solo was quite good, as well. I just adore him.

so here is a question, isn't he automatically going to end up in the bottom three because he will have half of the votes? people are ONLY voting for him, whereas other teams have fans of both dancers... are they doubling his votes? how will they make that fair?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82;2454275;
    so here is a question, isn't he automatically going to end up in the bottom three because he will have half of the votes? people are ONLY voting for him, whereas other teams have fans of both dancers... are they doubling his votes? how will they make that fair?
    I get what you are saying because he won't be getting Jessi's fans votes but there is absolutely no way that the judges will send him home tomorrow if he's in the bottom 3. I can guarantee you that.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

oh I dont think he is in trouble there at all, if they dont have some strategic way to figure out what his votes WOULD have been (which I dont see how they could) he will end up bottom three, but he will not, nor does he deserve to go home. I hope him and shauna end up together

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82;2454323;
    I hope him and shauna end up together
    I had the same thought!

+ Reply to Thread