+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hok Konishi - Season 3

-H-

Re: Hok Konishi - Season 3

i am so disappointed. if hok had the chance to do his own choreography it would have been better. sometimes the choreography on the show sucks. this usually causes the dancer to be in the bottom three. plus, the judges is the one that makes decision who to sent home, so it's really not even about "america's favorite dancer".

anyhow, i only watch the show because of hok. now, that he's gone i am done too. i hope dominic wins in the end. have fun watching the show guys......

Hok was my favorite for the past few years. He tried to get in and then failed because of his student Visa. He has grown so much from when he started and I think is not only one of the most improved dancers they have had, but one of the most captivating and interesting.

His humility, his humor, his love of what he does made him a joy to watch; with a partner or alone.

I am very sad that he is gone. You could tell that the judges overcriticized him for things he had no control over such as choreography. I hate it when they manipulate things.

I wish you much success and happiness HOK!!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

Aw, I'm so sad that Hok is gone.

He was incredibly talented, and just awesome altogether.
    I really think he should have gone farther in the competition.

So You Think You Can Dance's Jaimie Makes Big Plans - Celebrity and Entertainment News | TVGuide.com
    TVGuide.com: The show played up your chemistry and your relationship with Hok. How much of that was true?
    Jaimie: [Laughs] Hok and I don't really have that relationship at all. We were always trying to strengthen our chemistry because we thought that if we were so comfortable with each other outside the dance studio, we would be just as comfortable on stage. But I have a boyfriend, and [Hok] likes someone else on the show. So that was always just a joke between us, and it was a big shock when they asked us about that in our interviews.

TVGuide.com: So who does Hok like?
    Jaimie: I don't know if I can say because it's none of my business. They're really into each other, but we're not supposed to have relationships on the show.
    Last edited by DesertRose; 08-04-2007 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Added link to source

Quote Originally Posted by nothingwoman;2498829;
    TVGuide.com: So who does Hok like?
    Jaimie: I don't know if I can say because it's none of my business. They're really into each other, but we're not supposed to have relationships on the show.
    that one is easy, lacey

Do you REALLY think it's Lacey? If so, why?

If not... who do you guts think it really is?? I'm dying to know!
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

It's Lacey, it's been reported on several websites that the two of them are an item... I believe E! News even reported that several weeks back..
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

I can't remember which thread it is in, but someone on here reported that several of the dancers have confirmed it in interviews and through friends' myspace pages. There were pictures up for a while, but I think I read that they had been removed...

FORT Fan

Hok and Lacey?? i was hoping for a Hok & Jaimie coupling

gonna miss seeing Hok's dancing

I was very pleased to hear Hok is going on the tour.

I don't see how they could put on a live show and not have the hummingbird/flower routine as one of the dances.
    It was a very special moment in the season imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast