+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Neil Haskell - Season 3

Re: Neil Haskell - Season 3

the fans liked the dancing? I think the fan (girls... and some boys) enjoyed seeing him by himself more than anything.

he's gonna get the teeny bopper votes till the end

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Totohomo;2478657;
    he's gonna get the teeny bopper votes till the end

It's been quite a while since I've been a teeny bopper, and I'm voting for him!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2481436;
    It's been quite a while since I've been a teeny bopper, and I'm voting for him!
    haha, it hasn't been too long since i was a teeny bopper. but still, i'm not one and i voted for neil.

i really liked their dance. the only critique is they were a tad bit out of sync in certain parts, but the dance was technically intense and they executed it beautifully. i thought that the costumes added to their dance because it created this interesting and different feel (it especially worked with the weird head bobbing thing). i can understand if people didn't like the goggles somewhat, but overall i thought it was a great dance. definitely do not deserve to be in the bottom three. i thought nigel's judging was really unfair. just because he doesn't understand it... he should have at least praised their execution of the choreography more.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Nigels reason for not giving Neil and Lauren a good review was CHILDISH! I'd expect that from a 7 year old, but not from a grown man.

I personally don't "understand" the Harry Potter books, but I'm sure not going to say J K Rowling can't write.

And yes, my teenybopper years are F......A......R.......... behind me and I too vote for Neil.

I would take Neil's boyish charm over Danny's arrogance any day!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by crystee;2481579;
    haha, it hasn't been too long since i was a teeny bopper. but still, i'm not one and i voted for neil.

i really liked their dance. the only critique is they were a tad bit out of sync in certain parts, but the dance was technically intense and they executed it beautifully. i thought that the costumes added to their dance because it created this interesting and different feel (it especially worked with the weird head bobbing thing). i can understand if people didn't like the goggles somewhat, but overall i thought it was a great dance. definitely do not deserve to be in the bottom three. i thought nigel's judging was really unfair. just because he doesn't understand it... he should have at least praised their execution of the choreography more.
    I, personally, didnt enjoy the routine but Id put most of the blame of that on the choreography and the costumes. Youre right, they were a bit out of sync in parts and the fact that they were dressed identically made it much worst than it would have been otherwise. Sort of a when you look exactly the same you should move at exactly the same time sort of thing. As for the choreography, I maybe sorta got what Mia was trying to achieve but I think ultimately she missed the mark. Nevertheless, Ill be happier once Neil has been eliminated.
    Hey, arrte de niaiser l! Donnes-moi mes bonbons puis fait a vite l, jt en retard sur ma run!

I'm beginning to think he may win this thing . . . . and deserve to.

The only real competition he has is Dominick and Lacey with an outside chance to Pascha. Many other great dancers but I think it takes certain charisma to win it all that I don't think Sabra, Sara, Danny, Jaime have.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I'm glad to see that things are changing now, and the dancers will be able to shine (or fail) as individuals now. And possibly get votes as individuals? I'm new to the show this year, but I've heard we won't vote on couples, but on individuals. As it should be. I hate seeing good dancers penalized for weak partners. I'm not referring to Lauren in this. I think she's a fine dancer. But I think (and hope) Neil will really stand out from here on out.

FORT Newbie

Neil is so adorable and hilarious. I love him.
    He's my favourite right after Pasha and Danny. :]

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Right there with you Pyrekins. Neil and Pasha are my favorites, with Neil having an ever so slight edge.

I didn't enjoy his version of the Robson solo this week.
    I can't even put my finger on why, it just wasn't a favourite.
    In contrast to that though, I loved his disco routine with Sara
    Last edited by fluff; 07-28-2007 at 03:45 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread