+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

Re: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

So there is about 2 male break dancers, 1 or 2 male ballroom dancers, and the rest are contemporary/lyrical. 1 female break dancer, 2 female ballroom dancers, actually 3 if you count Lacey (Benji's sister who we all knew was going to make it), and the rest were contemporary/lyrical.

I really wanted the girl with the prosthetic to make it but . There is really no one that stands out yet.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Ricky <3

Danny Tidwell honestly doesnt need this for his career. I think hes just here for publicity.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

This was posted by Brandon (the clogger) on clogdancing.com:

Brandon

A Message from Brandon

It has been an awesome experience. I've made tons of new friends and met some amazing dancers in all styles of dance! I feel like I'm a big star or something and its kinda freaking me out!

I walked into a restraunt tonight and the hostess said to me "You look so much like that guy that was on So You Think You Can Dance the other night!" and I said I am that guy! She then started screaming and slapping me on the arm with the menus she was about to hand me. It was really funny. As we were leaving she asked me to dance for some of the employees because they didn't belive I could dance.

I never imagined that I would get so much attention from 2 minutes of TV time. It's unreal how many messages and nice comments I've recieved on myspace. I also never knew how country my accent is until I heard myself on the show. It was horrible!

I hope everyone enjoyed my performance and continues to follow the show to see how it turns out!

- Brandon Norris
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Halfway through here, and so far the only one I'm a little excited about is the red-headed ballroom dancer (forgot her name). There are several maybes, but last year I loved Benji, Donyelle, and Alison from the start.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Twitch's myspace Myspace

Didn't realize he was a Alabama boy!

Hated that it came down to him and Hok because I loved both of them!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Hmm. Well, it will be an interesting season. I hope some of these dancers develop some personality (or at least that we get to see it), because the only one who really jumped out at me was the blonde who didn't make it.
    Token Christian.

FORT Fogey

I like both Hok and Twitch, and I wanted them both to make it. But when it came down to those two, I knew they were going with Hok. They really wanted him last year, and the only thing stopping him was a work visa. He's got that now, so he's top 20 easily. I hope Twitch comes back, he is very good and entertaining.

As to li'l Schwimmer, I would have sent her home. She and the gal from Atlanta I feel are in the same boat. They need a little more maturity, and I think they both would have been best served to come back next year. But, hey it's TV, and this is a much better story with Benji's little sister.

Interesting season coming up, it looks like it's anyone's game at this point!

I have to say I was extremely irritated with Lacey making it in. The way the judges acted, I just got the impression they really wanted the other girl but knew for ratings, Lacey needed to be in the top 20.

She's annoying me already

FORT Fogey

I'm surprised they didn't show us what happened to the clogger. Did he not show up in Vegas?

I didn't see enough of Lacey to comment on her (after having missed Wednesday night - arch!), but the little bit I saw of Kristin, she was wonderful. But they do have an awful lot of lyrical dancers. Frankly, I would have traded her for one of a couple of the others, although I'm not certain who (maybe Jesse).
    Token Christian.

+ Reply to Thread