+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2433504;
    Yea, quite a few have made it, and I have not seen the clogger at all. I am not even sure he is there.

Does anyone know? Has anyone else seen him?
    I haven't seen him at all.

What was the deal with Lauren? They made a big deal about her being the toughest decision and said if anything, they'll be tougher on her than the others. Anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl;2433469;
    I don't get the show for another few hours, so could someone PLEASE let me know if/when Brandon, my clogger, makes it? Mahalo!!
    Well, they are down to the final two girls and the final two boys, and I don't remember seeing him. I have not been paying complete attention, so I could have missed him, but I don't think he made it to this stage.

RomanticHeart, I was wondering the same thing. I don't know what we missed? What was her "connection" or whatever that would make them "tougher" on her?

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2433517;
    Well, they are down to the final two girls and the final two boys, and I don't remember seeing him. I have not been paying complete attention, so I could have missed him, but I don't think he made it to this stage.

RomanticHeart, I was wondering the same thing. I don't know what we missed? What was her "connection" or whatever that would make them "tougher" on her?
    He was really unique so I was looking forward to seeing how he did in Vegas. I haven't seen anything though.

The deal with Lauren is that she worked with them in the past and don't want to be accused of favoritism.

I haven't seen the clogger in a long time, I dont think he made the top 17 males and was in that huge group they let go in the beginning.

Nobody is standing out for me yet.

FORT Fanatic

Thanks everyone, for looking out for Brandon. haha I'm really disappointed they didn't give him more airtime, at least. Also disappointed that Danny's turning out to be a jerk.

Aaawwww...Hok is such a class act.

Lacy needs to eat a slice of Hok's humble pie.

TOP 10 GIRLS
    Anya
    Ashley
    Faina
    Jamie
    Jessi
    Lacey
    Lauren
    Sabra
    Sara
    Shauna

TOP 10 GUYS
    Cedric
    Danny
    Dominic
    Hok
    Jesus
    Jimmy
    Kameron
    Neil
    Pasha
    Ricky
    Last edited by ldcook77; 06-07-2007 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl;2433528;
    Thanks everyone, for looking out for Brandon. haha I'm really disappointed they didn't give him more airtime, at least. Also disappointed that Danny's turning out to be a jerk.
    If Danny is Travis's brother, he won't be getting my vote unless he has a major change of attitude.

Jesus is hot! Where'd he come from and how come I didn't notice him before? There are a lot of break dancer in the top 10.

Editted to say ... the above comment just doesn't look right on second viewing lol.

Ashley is my favorite girl at this very early stage. Not sure about the guys, have to watch it again.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 06-07-2007 at 11:04 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;2433533;
    If Danny is Travis's brother, he won't be getting my vote unless he has a major change of attitude.
    This is a 'reality show' and if you look back over the show you will realize that they actually showed you nothing to lead you to think that Danny has an attitude.
    The only reason to think he has an attitude is because the judges told you SO. They know he is an amazing dancer and they are trying to get the show to be more exciting by throwing this out there so that Danny will not be a shoe in from the beginning.

Normally, I don't watch elimination shows except for the last 5 minutes as they are a waste of 1 hour and drag on needlessly. This elimination amazed me as it was riveting. Even the folks that didn't make the top 20 you feel as if they have won something.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread