+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 6/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 6/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2432628;
    I don't think it's Benji's sister. I think it looks like that one woman that had the partner that didn't make it through. Her partner thought he carried her through the choreography, so he disagreed with the decision. After telling the camera all of this, he said he was done, and he went to get his stuff. The camera was still in his face, and he kinda did the "talk to hand because the face don't really care" thing. Finally, he walked off.
    Actually, I think that might be Stanislav’s (sp?) sister. She’s about the size of the girl seen lying on the floor and after the all-night choreography session she must have been exhausted.

FORT Fogey

Well, it looks like I missed the show--I'm confused. I thought the show was on Thursdays? Was this a special Wednesday showing?

FORT Newbie

No, the standard format's 2-hours on Wednesday and 1 hour on Thursday. The complete broadcast schedule is online. The first hour last night was a repeat of the ATL auditions, the second hour was the complete Vegas round. Tonight they’ll announce the Top 20!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mellypea77;2433101;
    No, the standard format's 2-hours on Wednesday and 1 hour on Thursday. The complete broadcast schedule is online. The first hour last night was a repeat of the ATL auditions, the second hour was the complete Vegas round. Tonight they’ll announce the Top 20!!!
    Well, that will teach me not to just rely on the tiny one-line under the show name on FORT's homepage (which only states Thursdays at 8).

That's a relief anyway. I only care to see who the top 20 are anyway. Thanks.
    Last edited by ChicagoViewer; 06-07-2007 at 04:42 PM.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2433055;
    I am also puzzled why when a break dancer can't get the other styles they are allowed to "dance for their life" doing break dancing and then passed through to the next round. Especially since they probably will be dancing for their lives in each round except hip hop. How is that going to help them?
    I also wondered why they could just revert to their regular style. But I guess it's sort of a tie-breaker? However, we saw that the Lindy dancer girl was finally put out of her misery on her second "dance for her life." Her time was obviously running out.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2433055;
    The one guy who was angry because he got booted and his partner didn't was actually right, she messed up and was particularly bad. There was some other reason why they kept her. To be fair, they should have clarified their reasons.. not just say he was bad.
    I also thought she did badly. But I'm not an expert, so I figured I just didn't know what I was talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass;2432369;
    For those in other time zones or who are taping:

After Ricky is put through as Mia's fave male dancer in the competition, they show a montage of other people they like. The pretty girl in the pink top who Mia says was "Great" is my student Lauren!!!

YAY!!!
    How cool. COngrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass;2432425;
    Awww Hate to see her crying... but at least she did really well, and at least they showed her talking after it all... She'll still go places and do wonderfully in life!

ETA: Thanks so much for all the congrats and well-wishes all around, FORTers!
    She made it on TV. That is so cool. Experience is great.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2433121;
    Well, that will teach me not to just rely on the tiny one-line under the show name on FORT's homepage (which only states Thursdays at 8).

That's a relief anyway. I only care to see who the top 20 are anyway. Thanks.
    You aren't alone. I missed the Vegas round too because I tuned in and saw it was a re-run and thought that's all there was. I hope the top 20 are some we saw in auditions and that Hawk made it! His moves just capture my fancy.

Count me in as having missed it. I was thining Thursday, too. Crap! I love the Vegas round!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678