+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Mary Murphy - Judge

Re: Mary Murphy - Judge

I asked this in another thread but got no response. Is Mary pregnant. It seemed like all this season, she has been wearing a lot of clothes that make her look like she's pregnant. Just curious.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I don't know but I did notice that big muu muu she was wearing the other night which is a far cry from many of the outfits she usually wears so perhaps there is something to your theory.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

FORT Newbie

Dear God...I have to turn the volume down every time she talks...she's like a socially retarded cheerleader. But, she knows her stuff.

FORT Newbie

And if she is pregnant...can you imagine that kid's cry?

FORT Newbie

Hi guys! I had a thought last night as I was watching the show...I think Mary looks like a skinny Rosie O'Donnell.

Lisa G

I hope that they don't bring her back as a constant judge next year. Nigel and her are too similar in their demographics and background and so I don't think she adds a lot. I would love to see someone younger with more of a contemporary background instead.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2525475;
    I asked this in another thread but got no response. Is Mary pregnant. It seemed like all this season, she has been wearing a lot of clothes that make her look like she's pregnant. Just curious.
    Couldn't she just be getting fat? Does she even dance anymore?

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Mary's loudest scream was for Dominic and Sabra's Rumba to Stickwitu earlier this season. That scream was like, ten seconds long!

(just a random fact that I noticed.)

FORT Regular

she literally laughs at EVERYTHING and it's annoying.
    she always agrees with nigel anyway

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Official Nominations Announced for 'FOX REALITY CHANNEL REALLY AWARDS 2007'
    October 2, 2007

“Reality Remix’s” Kennedy Returns to Host Reality TV’s Biggest Night Honoring Reality’s Best Personalities

Fox Reality Channel, the only all reality, all the time network, brings back the only awards show honoring reality television and celebrating all of its outrageous moments (and personalities) that kept America glued to their television sets this year. This year’s unique categories include Favorite Showmance, Favorite Fight, Favorite Tears, Favorite Winner, Favorite Loser, Favorite Potty mouth, Favorite Altered State, The Baddest Bitch and more. Of course, no reality awards show would be complete without viewer participation, so Fox Reality Channel brings back the “Golden Realitini" honoring the “Most Memorable Reality Performer,” as voted for by fans at foxreality.com.

Expect a red carpet where anything can happen. The reality star-studded original event airs exclusively on Fox Reality Channel on Saturday, October 13 at 10PM ET/10PM PT. The highly anticipated Fox Reality Channel original series “The Search for the Next Elvira” will premiere immediately following the awards.

Favorite Judge/Host
    Mary Murphy from “So You Think You Can Dance?”
    Ant from “Celebrity Fit Club”
    Len Goodman from “Dancing with the Stars”
    Phil Keoghan from “The Amazing Race”
    Ryan Seacrest from “American Idol”
    Donald Trump from “The Apprentice”
    Carrie Ann Inaba from “Dancing with the Stars”

Show was taped 10/2 to be televised 10/13

Backstage photo of Mary...almost popping out of her dress

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread