+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cat Deeley - Host

FORT Fogey
    She is doing a great job. She is not perky at all. She is genuine, intelligent and adorable.

FORT Newbie
    I'm not a fan so far. I find her exasperatingly slow, stupefying the contestants with irrelevant questions. She has yet to show some sense of humour or wit on the show.

I can't stand this woman. I commented to my sister that during the first results show, she sounded exhausted and kept sighing--drove me NUTS!!

I liked the dark haired lady from last season better. At least she blended in the background and didn't try to play the contestants against the judges like Seacrest does in AI. Argh.

I'm glad I'm not the only one - I'm not enjoying her at all. I gave her weeks to grow on me and I just want her to go home.

Wow did they have a host last year? I guess so, don't remember her at all. Which in a way is a good thing.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Cat was on "The Late Late Show w/ Craig Ferguson" last night and I really liked that interview.

Each week, I always look forward to Cat's "outfits"

But seriously, she has a really great, eclectic style. It's very "artsy" and well-suited for a show on dance. And, she's not all plastic like the host last year. She's adorable.

I actually enjoyed her banter with the judges last night.

And I thought it was absolutely hilarious the way that each time she asked a judge what they thought, she shoved her arm witht he mic right at the contestants so they could respond. It doesn't come across too funny in writing but it was funny to watch.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I actually enjoyed her banter with the judges last night.

And I thought it was absolutely hilarious the way that each time she asked a judge what they thought, she shoved her arm witht he mic right at the contestants so they could respond. It doesn't come across too funny in writing but it was funny to watch.
    I noticed that, too! Sure looked awkward.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

Cat is a good presenter. I know there are just so many questions you can ask about dancing, but she could mix that up so there's not so many repeats. She was on Jay Leno last night and was really funny and well received.

I thought Lauren Sanchez was a better interviewer, but she's also an anchor at the FOX affiliate in LA, so she has more experience. (She also just had her baby this week.)

I don't mind Cat now, but I found her unbearably cutesy in the audition shows. I do wish they'd have her do more background on the dancers and the styles.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

+ Reply to Thread