+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cat Deeley - Host

FORT Fogey

Re: Cat Deeley - Host

Quote Originally Posted by bretney;3156733;
    I think Cat is gorgeous. I feel like her relationships with all of the dancers and the judges are very real and I think she's just ridiculously charming and gorgeous. I thought her thing with Twitch's gold gear was hysterical...and there was something else this season where she got down on her hands and knees and tied someones shoe or something...maybe bowed to the dancers? Haha. I can't remember but either way, she's lovely. I can't believe other reality show hosts are nominated for Emmy's over her. Every time she says "Welcome to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE" I get chills. I think it's time to put an end to "Please welcome your........" thing though just because she is ashamed of how she says the word judges with her accent or whatever haha.
    Well put (bold). She is the best host on TV, bar none. I am moved when she says "Welcome to......." too!

I did not realize that she was not saying the word judges because she has been teased about her pronunciation.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3157123;
    From what I have read elsewhere, you're 0 for 4 on that prediction, with 1 person for which there seems to be no boyfriend/girlfriend information at all. At least 4 you mention have known girlfriends, at least to the public.

I had girlfriend once too. Besides, it's not as if they're going to come out on national TV, they're trying to get votes from America haha. There have been lots of gay contestants over the years (Blake, Nick, Travis, Danny) but they don't talk about it. And why should they? It's supposed to be about their dancing, not their sexuality.

And there is no freaking way those guys are all straight. Chris & Marquis are two of the gayest guys I've ever seen - I heard they were sleeping together when the competition started!

I don't actually know if that's why Cat stopped saying judges but I wouldn't be surprised if that it had something to do with that.

I had a dream last night-Cat got her own talk show in America! Anyone else have that dream?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

I had to break out a Cat avatar to show my love for this woman.

They aren't showing enough of her during the audition stages! Also, I truly believe that she is the most underrated TV host out there. Why hasn't she won the Emmy for Outstanding Host yet? She hasn't even been nominated! Granted, the award has just been created, but still. It's a hard job to be virtually liked by every single viewer who watches the show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I really like Cat too. She is always so friendly and "available" to the dancers - I love watching her interactions outside of the auditions and onstage during the actual competition. I agree she doesn't get enough recognition. She's just adorable.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

I don't normally buy Star Magazine, however, I do flip through it while waiting in line like I was today and it wound up in my buggy. There is a 2-page spread on Cat in it! My word, you guys think she's gorgeous NOW? You should have seem her in her bikini at 21. WOW! And her boyfriend is a total hottie not that I'm surprised considering how gorgeous she is.

Anyways, check it out! It's a good article and awesome photos.

She's also in Entertainment Weekly - the recent issue with Ryan Reynolds on the cover. One of their "Must's" for the summer!

She'd better be nominated/win an Emmy this year or I'm kicking someone's kneecaps in! lol
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I love her. She's utterly without pretension. And in a way that's not annoying. Especially during the auditions - she isn't too stuffy to get out there and dance with the dancers waiting in line. She seems unafraid to look silly.

I wasn't sure about her at first. But I'm won over.

Cat is the best host on any of these reality shows.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

They are ridiculously gorgeous!

+ Reply to Thread