+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cat Deeley - Host

Re: Cat Deeley - Host

I LOVE CAT DEELEY!

She is one of the best, if not the best, reality hosts ever. I love her so much. She's sweet and nice and likable. She has great interactions with the contestants, and always has some funny or cute things to say. She isn't annoying like majority of the hosts out there.

Right Here, Right Now Britannia's Avatar

Cat used to help host a Saturday morning kids show in England with the 2 guys who hosted Pop Idol. She was incredible there too - always made the kids feel welcome and good about themselves. She's just an all round nice person.
    It's a fair cop guv - you got me bang to rights and no mistake!

FORT Regular

I love Cat Deeley. She is an awesome host.

I loved Cat last week when she took Twitch's glasses andput them on, and then she took the grillz and put them in her mouth. That was a wonderful moment. She is such a doll. Sure wish we could see more of her, she is the best host of all the shows.
    Last edited by live4romance; 08-05-2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: spelling
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I agree, that was pretty funny with the 'grill', especially when she went to talk, but had to spit some piece of it out. Very real moment.

Has anyone else noticed a baby bump on Cat? I think that there is one, I saw something about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and it looked to be getting bigger, and now it seems like they are covering it up.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

FORT Newbie

I think Cat is gorgeous. I feel like her relationships with all of the dancers and the judges are very real and I think she's just ridiculously charming and gorgeous. I thought her thing with Twitch's gold gear was hysterical...and there was something else this season where she got down on her hands and knees and tied someones shoe or something...maybe bowed to the dancers? Haha. I can't remember but either way, she's lovely. I can't believe other reality show hosts are nominated for Emmy's over her. Every time she says "Welcome to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE" I get chills. I think it's time to put an end to "Please welcome your........" thing though just because she is ashamed of how she says the word judges with her accent or whatever haha.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3130348;
    I'll bet more than 1/2 the guys have a little crush (it was obvious Matt did).

Was it? I thought it was obvious that Matt (plus Marquis, Chris, Mark, and Joshua) are all gay? Then again, I'm gay and I have a crush on Cat. Haha.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bretney;3156733;
    I think Cat is gorgeous. I feel like her relationships with all of the dancers and the judges are very real and I think she's just ridiculously charming and gorgeous. I thought her thing with Twitch's gold gear was hysterical...and there was something else this season where she got down on her hands and knees and tied someones shoe or something...maybe bowed to the dancers? Haha. I can't remember but either way, she's lovely. I can't believe other reality show hosts are nominated for Emmy's over her. Every time she says "Welcome to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE" I get chills. I think it's time to put an end to "Please welcome your........" thing though just because she is ashamed of how she says the word judges with her accent or whatever haha.
    Somebody's (I think it was Chelsie's) toe somehow came out of her shoe during the dance and was uncomfortably sticking out. Cat humbly got on her knees to remove the shoe and put it back on correctly.

I was rather upset for her that she didn't get an Emmy nod for her hosting. She definitely should have since she is hands down the best host on tv, IMO.

That was Chelsie's (??) shoe that she helped with, her little toe got caught outside of the shoe and she got down on her hands and knees and fixed it for her. She is so sweet and genuine, like how warm she was with the little guy who was dancing. I can't see any other host, maybe Tom B over on DWTS, being that warm.

Quote Originally Posted by bretney;3156735;
    Was it? I thought it was obvious that Matt (plus Marquis, Chris, Mark, and Joshua) are all gay? Then again, I'm gay and I have a crush on Cat. Haha.
    From what I have read elsewhere, you're 0 for 4 on that prediction, with 1 person for which there seems to be no boyfriend/girlfriend information at all. At least 4 you mention have known girlfriends, at least to the public.

+ Reply to Thread