+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cat Deeley - Host

Re: Cat Deeley - Host

Cat does a great job hosting this show. She seems to have good contact with the contestants and is compassionate with them and what they are going thru. The best part of the show for me is seeing what she is wearing and how she has her hair each night, she sure has many looks. I've come to like SYTYCD better than DWtS! (And I do like Samanth Harris too!)
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I love how sweet and supportive Cat Deeley is with the contestants , I think for all the reality shows out there she is one of the best hosts. I think it's important for the host to be highly likeable, and she is.

I love Cat! I gotta say that I wasn't much of a fan of her's before, but I think she's great now. I agree that she is so supportive of everyone and comes to their defense from time to time. Just one of the qualities I like about her.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

Cat is great. She is the perfect host that everyone can love. She shows compassion, excitement, and concern. Sometimes she is put in a very "touchy" situation trying to smooth over what the judges say while encouraging the contestants. She has really grown in this job, I think.

Hot tall is Cat? She looks like she is over 6 ft. tall.

Who is John Galt?

Cat is a lovely, classy lady who really connects with the dancers, the judges, and the audience. IMO she's the best host on TV, followed by Tom Bergeron on DWTS. Her support of the dancers can be felt through the TV and I'll bet more than 1/2 the guys have a little crush (it was obvious Matt did).

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3130325;
    Hot tall is Cat? She looks like she is over 6 ft. tall.
    I've read that she's 5'9"--but with the heels she wears I'm sure she tops 6 ft.

She looks taller than she is because the dancers are generally short to average height. She towers over most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella;3133384;
    I've read that she's 5'9"--but with the heels she wears I'm sure she tops 6 ft.

5'9, is that all, she towers over all the contestants every season not just this season , both the men and women.

I think that a lot of the dancers are short, and remember, she wears those huge heels that add 3-4" to her already imposing stature.

+ Reply to Thread