+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cat Deeley - Host

Re: Cat Deeley - Host

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3015327;
    Wow... her photo looks nothing like her to me. I really enjoy Cat. She is my second favorite host on all of reality television (Tom B is my hands down favorite)!!!!!
    it's a tie for me. i love both cat and tom and couldn't think of the shows without them. worse host ever was on that dumb show with steven spielberg, americas next producer or some such thing.
    All was well.

Quote Originally Posted by j_mado;3022635;
    If you are talking about her photo on the first page of this thread, she's holding her right pinky with her left hand. That's not her foot. She is a beautiful woman but this photo is not doing her justice. But again, if you are talking about another photo of hers, then I don't know

Oh wow! I thought that was her foot! Oh my goodness.

I completely agree that she is a beautiful woman, both inside and out. She makes you wish you were her friend and could just hang out with her all day. Now that's the sign of a good host.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2405230;
    I like Cat and I constantly try to annoy and aggravate my son by talking in my best Cat Deeley voice......I'm sure he's looking forward to me doing it even more now that the show is about to start back up!
    I noticed Cat has gotten out of the habit of saying "jooge-ez" like she used to. She must have got tired of Americans making fun of her for that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I love Cat, she's a babe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cat Deeley is gorgeous! I would love to see her shoe collection

To the Point

I love Cat. I think that she gives balance and shows a great compassion for the dancers.

I love the way she's abandoned saying "jidges" and just let's the crowd say it for her (although when she does say it in a sentence, she has actually started pronouncing the U!)

Cat is the cat's pyjamas!
    And she looked fabulous in her black dress last night. Her hair was a wee bit too big though. Liked the black hair pin-nice touch.
    She seems like a genuine sweetheart.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

I remember she stood up for Comfort/Thayne and said they were still a new couple and Nigel replied "As much as you'd like to stand up for them..." Cat's real nice, I agree.
    2003-2008.

FORT Newbie

At first I didn't like her. Like MissKitty said...I didn't really feel her accent and personality fit the show. But after awhile of watching it - I think she's a great host! And not just in this show, but overall. She does seem very genuine and just natural and not all scripted. Either she's a great actress or she really is just having fun and hosting and being herself.

+ Reply to Thread