+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

so the guys will be dancing together....
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

FORT Newbie
    Yes, hard not to love his personality. I'm betting he'll definitely get some offers from this. And very gracious exits from both of them.

FORT Fogey
    The funny thing for me that at THIS point I don't really care who wins.

Really

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    so is it Natalle & Ivan goging home?? For us on the West Coast
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan View Post
    so is it Natalle & Ivan goging home?? For us on the West Coast
    Yes.Benji, Heidi, Donyelle and Travis are final 4.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    Yes.Benji, Heidi, Donyelle and Travis are final 4.
    Thanks
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

I'm sure Natalie had a legitimate need for the brace. I doubt that people gave her sympathy votes because of it and it was hardly attractive. I still don't understand the comments that she telegraphs her emotions or is overly dramatic. I thought when you are working on stage you are supposed to do this to avoid fading into the background. Subtlety can't be seen from the back row.

Donyelle should have gone instead. This woman has been getting all the sympathy votes from day one, because she is "thick".

I was in the front of the lynch mob gunning for Ivan after the first few shows of the competition, but he really did improve and I dropped to the back of the pack. It was past time for him to go, but I stopped bringing tar and feathers many shows ago.

Mia a bitch?! Shocking - NOT. I don't have a problem with her telling the truth. She was much nicer to Donyelle than I would have been. Her performances haven't leveled off. They have made a sharp decline. Benji and Heidi do have trouble with Mia's specialty and while here the choreographers work around the dancers' shortcomings, that won't happen in the real dance world.

I definitely want Travis to win this, but will be happy with Heidi winning as well (if only to piss off Mia).

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    God, this dollar store Usher can't sing to save his life.
    That's why my MUTE button is worn down to a stub!

I was so surprised to see Benji in the bottom 2. But since we never find out the vote differences, it could be by just a few votes.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

dberk we don't agree on much, but jesus christ would I love for Heidi to win it next week. Heidi is not my favorite, but it's clear that of the final females Mia liked her the least, very very clear. I used to like Mia but this season I thought that she was really getting a tad pms-y. Tonight just wow. So next week it would please me to no end for Heidi to take it. Because Mia made it so obvious that

1) She doesn't want any of the three of those girls in her show
    2) She wants Travis to take it and no one is as good as him in her eyes.

I don't agree that Donny has been getting sympathy votes, I just think she latched onto a dedicated fanbase and rode the wave, which is kind of the point of the show. I think I made a post here but not sure saying that imo Natalie should have been a shoe-in for this final if you were basing it solely on the technique and abilities she has. Neither Donyelle or Heidi (despite the recent weeks pimp routines) could compete with her in that aspect. However Natalie failed to close the game to use a sports analogy. She left the door open enough for doubt to enter into people's minds about her and the others walked through it. Bravo to Nat tonight though. Best departure from a reality show ever. She has spirit.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I like the final 4. I was suprise Benji didn't get more votes than Travis! Travis may have a chance!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread