+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/02 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I like that kid Ivan.

I'm a Donyelle fan but the broadway was bad, I won't make any excuses. I don't think it was so much danced badly as just a wtf routine for me. I didn't like the choreography and they didn't dance what they had well (mostly Donny didn't but Benji could have been better also). However Nat and Ivan's jive sure wasn't anything special. I thought it was ok not terrible but nothing to make me vote if I wasn't already a hardcore fan. Solo's so far I thought Ivan was the best (HUH, cause I don't like that boy really lol). All of the rest of them did the exact same thing they have done before imo.

Their hip-hop was great, guess I see something others don't....I will admit that the broadway was bad but hip-hop was good. Just giving dues where they should fall. Contemp was terrible! Really really not good i'm sorry.

I think Natalie really got gypped by not getting to be partnered with Travis. Ivan really seemed to try in their second dance, but didn't have the training to pull it off. I do think they have chemistry, but nothing heart stopping.

FORT Fan
    I was hoping to see Natalie and Benji together. My favorites tonight were Travis and Heidi. The waltz was beautiful and the pop was excellent. They are two very strong dancers. I hope they both make it to the finals!!

FORT Newbie
    I think Natalie and Ivan are gone tomorrow. I think Natalie is a stronger dancer than Donyelle, but Natalie has been in the bottom two recently and didn't get great reviews tonight. I like Ivan's personality much better than Travis', but the judges comments clearly didn't help him tonight.

Donyelle seemed angry/hurt/upset at the end of her solo. It was a strange ending. I was really looking forward to her and Benjy together, and was disappointed in both dances. I have to agree with the judges that Heidi and Travis were great - Heidi always seems to have great joy in her dances, no matter what style.

FORT Newbie
    Donyelle did have a strange look on her face at the end of her solo. I was wondering if she was hurt.

Am I a lone Heidi fan? I just voted several times and didn't hear a single busy tone. Then voted for Travis and Benji too and no busy tone there either. Is the East coast and Central time zone not watching???
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

I missed the phone numbers for the dancers. Does anyone remember the numbers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast