+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Despite what American apparently believes, I still think Allison is the best dancer in the competition although I enjoy Natalie more.

Natalie has cried for everyone who has gotten voted off since Mussa left.

Now, how come the tour isn't coming to more southern states. GA and FL aren't in driving distance to LA for a tour like this.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

I'm SO relieved that Travis is still in it. He better not get eliminated next week either, but now I know that anything can happen (after Allison).

Also, I'm so going to the 10/4 date of the tour in NYC!!!!

FORT Fanatic
    I'm speculating here, but in the last two weeks, Nathalie has really put her heart into her dancing and it shows on her face. She has a real passion for what she does. Allison, while an incredible dancer hasn't shown the same passion and desire for this in the last week or two but has been more happy & light hearted. Maybe that's what America has responded to. I don't think it matters though. I think Allison took things calmly because she is confident and knows she will be going places. I would be surprised if she didn't get to join her sister in Celine's show.

I really liked her last solo when she drew Travis in as a prop (so to speak). He looked the most upset about her leaving. I wonder what that was all about? I would have thought Ivan would be the one she would go to.

Quote Originally Posted by guide54 View Post
    I really liked her last solo when she drew Travis in as a prop (so to speak). He looked the most upset about her leaving. I wonder what that was all about? I would have thought Ivan would be the one she would go to.
    I agree. It's possible they knew each other beforehand somehow, maybe? Travis knew Nick Lazzarini last year when Nick was on the show. I wish we could see some of the house dynamics too...like, who is closest and stuff. I'm probably just too curious about this. But, it was a powerful last dance.

It's too bad Allison's leaving- she was definitely one of the best this season. Donyelle should have been down there. But Allison has a great career ahead of her. And I have to say, Natalie's solo was VERY impressive- if she'd been dancing like that all along, she'd be one of my faves.

I was SO afraid Travis might leave this week! I would have been inconsolable. Bah! He better outlast Ivan, too- nothing against Ivan, I just want Travis around as long as possible.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I think Benji has it..especially after last night, I think Heidi is good, but everyone has been better paired with Benji, he just has it, I dont know nothing about dancing, but he sure entertains me...he just is..good. Nobody has made me want to see a dance tour before lol.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon View Post
    I think Benji has it..especially after last night, I think Heidi is good, but everyone has been better paired with Benji, he just has it, I dont know nothing about dancing, but he sure entertains me...he just is..good. Nobody has made me want to see a dance tour before lol.
    excellent observation...Benji has been a great partner; I wonder if Donyelle would have fared as well with someone else as her "long-term" partner.

FORT Newbie
    I didn't see that coming... I thought that Allison had a larger fanbase than Heidi or Natalie.
    I agree with the judges - all 4 female dancers are phenomenal, it is a pity to see any of them go. Donyelle continues to be my favourite despite her off night this week. She has been one of the most consistent throughout the competition.

I was actually relieved to see Ryan go - talented, but not connecting with the judges. I had enough of seeing him put down week after week when he was obviously working so hard.

I think that Benji is a lock to win the whole thing!
    Last edited by tais; 07-28-2006 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass View Post
    And I have to say, Natalie's solo was VERY impressive- if she'd been dancing like that all along, she'd be one of my faves.
    I think the thing about that is that she has been held back due to her partnership. While Musa and Natalie had great chemistry and was great fun to watch, Musa was not a very good partner technical-wise. Again this week, Ryan has been consistently a terrible partner the entire show having no chemistry with anyone. Last week was the only week she had a good partner in Benji and the jazz routine was beautiful (the hip hop I also enjoyed but the judges hated it so whatever).

+ Reply to Thread