+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final 4 Speculation

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Ivan has definitely gotten better, but not up to the caliber of either Benji or Travis of the men (but he seems to have a fairly substantial following). Donnyelle, while a great dancer, still is just too heavy to be in the show. If she wins, she'll have to go on a crash diet (but they'll probably give her a trainer, a diet, etc - so I have no doubt she'll lose the weight). Heidi is the logical choice - very versatile (more so than Natalie) and apparently more popular. It should come down to the cousins competing for the title - Benji and Heidi.
    I don't think it's a question of Donyelle losing the weight. She's just built that way, and no matter how much exercise she does, she's not going to change her body type. Especially, consider that she's dancing so much on the show and in rehearsals for the new routines, if she isn't super tiny now, she never will be. In her case, it's not discipline, but genetics.

That being said, she may make it to final 2, but she won't win. If it truly comes down to a popularity vote, Benji is more popular and will win it. If it comes down to talent, then again, Benji has her there, as does Travis and possibly Heidi. Natalie is very talented as well, but will likely be the next girl to go, since she's been in the bottom 2 for 2 weeks in a row. Look for the final four to be Benji, Travis, Heidi and Donyelle.

Quote Originally Posted by drkim View Post
    It SHOULD be Heidi, Natalie, Travis and Benji now that Allison is gone.

No way should Donyelle make it another week - I think she is highly overrated.
    I agree with you 100%. Regarding Donyelle, I think the fact that she does not have the typical dencer's body will work in her favor. She is cute, likeable, energetic, but admits she has a weight problem. I think her body is fine but I recall Nigel mentioning her weight.

All that aside, I think she is way overrated. Martha was much more talented.

FORT Fogey
    How funny this show will be if it gets down to Heidi versus Benji as the Final 2!! That would be a tough one!

Benji versus Travis would be tough too!

Final Four should be: Benji/Travis/Heidi/Natalie.

Probably will be: Benji/Ivan/Heidi/Donnyelle

How was Allison voted off? The majority of people agree that she was one of the top four dancers, she was sweet, likable, consistently amazing and performed a crowd pleasing hip hop number before being booted...

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    With Allison gone I don't care who makes the final 4.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu View Post
    How was Allison voted off? The majority of people agree that she was one of the top four dancers, she was sweet, likable, consistently amazing and performed a crowd pleasing hip hop number before being booted...
    The producers really didn't pimp her early on and she never generated a lot of fan buzz. She'll be fine. She's young, versatile, and seems to be a true professional.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    The producers really didn't pimp her early on and she never generated a lot of fan buzz. She'll be fine. She's young, versatile, and seems to be a true professional.
    I agree. The judges also failed to advise her to use her face to show emotion and that her smile was inappropriate in some instances. I bet she has gotten offers already.

Ashlee did and is touring, with a hip hop dance company spreading the word about drugs to teens. Her phone rang right after her elimination.

Does the final two have to be male - female? Or can you have two guys or two girls? (I didn't watch last year)
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

IIRC it doesn't go down to the final two. What happens is there is a final four and they do partner dances with all the other contestants ie girl a with girl b, girl a with boy a, girl a with boy b and a dance of their choice with whomever. Then America votes. The results show is broken down into top 20performance then tell the 4th place finisher, some more filler than tell the 3rd place finisher, some more filler then reveal winner. So actually it will never come down to the "final two"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast