+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final 4 Speculation

I'm going with what mos tpeople are saying, because it looks right and you americans can't vote D:
    "Walking on poetry...she's a monologue in shakespearean tragedy"

Benji
    Allison
    Heidi
    Travis

FORT Fogey
    Well, now that Allison is gone (prematurely I thought, since I thought she might be in the final 4), here's my new Final 4:

Benji
    Heidi
    Donyelle
    Ivan

I think Travis is a better dancer than Ivan but I think Ivan attracts the young girls as viewers (and phone callers) and that is why he has managed to stay in this.

It SHOULD be Heidi, Natalie, Travis and Benji now that Allison is gone.

No way should Donyelle make it another week - I think she is highly overrated.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fan
    I've really enjoyed watching their performances, but it will be a dancing travesty if Ivan and Donyelle are not eliminated next week. Allison's elimination this week, however, indicates that I am at a loss when trying to determine the voters' preferences.

Travis
    Heidi
    Donyelle
    Benji

FORT Fogey
    The more I read, the more I realize that dancing in the Celine Dion Show is an optional prize. In other words, the winner doesn't have to dance in that.

If that is the case, the I think Benji has a total lock on the top spot. He has a gazillion million fans -- plus he's so entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727 View Post
    The more I read, the more I realize that dancing in the Celine Dion Show is an optional prize. In other words, the winner doesn't have to dance in that.

If that is the case, the I think Benji has a total lock on the top spot. He has a gazillion million fans -- plus he's so entertaining.
    But for a dancer, getting ANY work is a challenge, so someone might feel that they needed to do it. Also, I believe hers is a union show. If so, Benji and Heidi would benefit from getting cards, as would Ivan and Travis. Alison and Donyelle should already have SAG and/or Equity cards.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie727 View Post

Do you have a link? I would love to know more about this. Thanks.

Since Alli's gone:

Heidi
    Natalie
    Travis
    Benji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast