+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyDario View Post
    Dmitri, America just doesn't like you. We put YOU in the bottom 3 week after week for a reason. With Mary not there to protect you, it was only a matter of time before we had our way.
    Does this mean that America liked Ryan and Ivan better than Dmitry. At least Dmitry and Ryan have some range all Ivan can do is hip hop and yesterday it wasn't even that it was roller skating.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

are you kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    If Ivan wins this, it will be the lamest win ever.
    I would find it to be the funniest thing if he won. He would be forced to do Mia's Acid-Inspired choreography for a year.

I'm going to miss Dmitry. He was a fabulous ballroom dancer, and I'd rather watch that than Ryan's contemporary. Martha, meh, she just held back too much or didn't have it. Nice girl though.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fogey
    I'll miss Dmitry too. He was a very graceful ballroom dancer and I thought he deserved to be in the final 3.

Ryan and Ivan should have left before Dmitry.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyDario View Post
    I'm so happy. Martha and Dmitri are gone. yay!!! Champagne for everyone. Martha's a great dancer but what is with that solo. That's how a person would dance at a sorority party not a dance competition. Dmitri, America just doesn't like you. We put YOU in the bottom 3 week after week for a reason. With Mary not there to protect you, it was only a matter of time before we had our way.
    Oh yay, it's not just me! Dmitri's endless fanservice was starting to drive me straight-up insane. It's not that he's *bad*, it's just... enough already, you're not all that.

Definitely the smart pick with Martha, too. OMG, she's *eighteen*? She's the oldest looking 18 I've ever seen. Gorgeous and a good dancer, just not in the same league as the others.

FORT Newbie
    No surprise that Martha went.. I just wish that the producers didn't drag the show on so much that we had to see the same solo twice!!

Dimitri - I am no fan of his, but for the first time I actually liked him tonight - at the end of his first solo when he almost opened his shirt, and then shook his finger and his head at the audience - I really enjoyed that! Shows he can laugh at himself.

Anyway, he was lucky to have made it this far (I thought that he should have gone last week) ... it was a good way to end his appearance on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727 View Post
    I'll miss Dmitry too. He was a very graceful ballroom dancer and I thought he deserved to be in the final 3.

Ryan and Ivan should have left before Dmitry.

I see your point of view but i don't agree. Ivan and Ryan aren't the best dancers there but are surely more versatile than Dmitry. Yes he was a great ballroom dancer but that's all he could do.When he danced hiphop or contemporary or anything other than ballroom, he failed to satisfy the judges and america. Ivan and Ryan are more versatile. Ivan performed a stunning contemporary routine aswells as a great tango and west coast swing. Ryan is also versatile.His contemporary is amazing and he did a great Cuban Samba. Ryan does lack personality but that's why he'll get the boot next week.

FORT Newbie

Show Opening

Hey all you SYTYCD fans. I thought the opening of the show was outstanding, kind of like a modern day Thriller. Any chance that someone taped it where you can forward it to me: joseph_la_bianca@sbcglobal.net
    or perhaps send me a link where you have seen it up. Thanks in advance and I do appreciate it.

Best,
    Joe

It should really have been Donyelle inthe bottom two rather than Natalie, based on last night's performances, IMO. But I'm not surprised, just because Donyelle has a huge fan base.

Dmitry lost out to vanilla ice Ryan and Alfred E. Newman? America sucks. There was no chance he'd win, but he was infinitely more entertaining than those two chuckleheads.
    Last edited by jasmar; 07-21-2006 at 01:30 AM.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar View Post
    Dmitry lost out to vanilla ice Ryan and Alfred E. Newman? America sucks. There was no chance he'd win, but he was infinitely more entertaining than those two chuckleheads.
    I agree, what's wrong with you America D:. He's more better then emotionless Ryan and the one trick pony Ivan (he only did one good routine in the whole season).
    "Walking on poetry...she's a monologue in shakespearean tragedy"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast