+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    Very funny! I'm with you on the Allison critique. Her solos all look the same to me, and she just does not seem to stand out very much for me. Perhaps it is because she was dancing with Ivan for 5 weeks??

Ryan is too busy smiling at the audience and preening to put emotion into his dancing. I won't miss him.
    I so agree about Allison. She does the same thing over and over. I am waiting for Cate to step over her the next time she falls on the floor and say "Next Up is...."

As for Ryan. I think he is one of the better dancer (Travis and Benji). I couldn't get the judges.

My bottom two are Ivan and Martha. But I am hoping it's Allison and Dimtry.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I finally watched yesterdays show and thought it was great, wow lots of dances to see.

My personal faves, Heidi and Benji did great and hope the both make the finals.

I think like most people that Martha is going (she is great but the women are excellent this year)

Hope Ryan goes this week but it will probably be Ivan.

Still really like Allison, Natalie , Travis and Dimtry.
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

I think Ryan's gonna go home! He has no fans. When they show the audience you'll see "I LOVE ALLISON", you'll see "I LOVE IVAN," you'll see "I LOVE NIGEL" but you'll never see an "I LOVE RYAN". As for the girls. It's pretty obvious Martha is leaving.Everyone knows it. Even she probably knows it.

Does anyone else think that Natalie lost her spark after Musa left. She's just not the same "HAPPY SMILEY SEX KITTEN " anymore. She just seems really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01 View Post
    The best part of the show last night was, Cat, the host,

Her hair looked like she just got outta bed,
    she was kissing people, whispering in the ear, holding hands,
    hugging guys, grabbing chests, tapping butts,

Total flirt and lovin' it.

I'm surprised how well she hosts and what a difference it can make.
    I was ready to scratch her eyes out thinking that she had pulled Artem into a corner and had her way with him right before going on stage.

The judges made it clear that Martha and Ryan and Ivan no longer belong in this competition, but they weren't ugly about it so hopefully there will be few pity votes.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07
    As for Ryan. I think he is one of the better dancer (Travis and Benji). I couldn't get the judges.
    He is a good dancer, but the judges have been saying from the beginning that THAT isn't good enough. They want more. There is no I in TEAM, but there is a ME and he is running with that.

Donyelle was horrible last night and the judges did her a disservice by not leveling with her. No matter how well she does here I don't see many doors opening for her. Possibly Broadway.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo View Post
    Does anyone else think that Natalie lost her spark after Musa left. She's just not the same "HAPPY SMILEY SEX KITTEN " anymore. She just seems really sad.
    The judges gave her a hard time about the "HAPPY SMILEY SEX KITTEN" persona last week. They said she is more than that and should show it. She did seem subdued at times, but she said it's because she is becoming overwhelmed by the increased pressure (2 pairs dances with a new partner and a solo). I'm sure she is relieved that Musa is gone and she can dance with better partners.

I don't have a problem with the dancers repeating themselves in the solos. They have enough to learn with the pairs dancing.

A little late to the party but I just got around to watching it.

Pairs:
    1. Heidi and Travis
    2. Natalie and Benji
    3. Allison and Ryan (mostly because of Allison)
    4. Ivan and Martha
    5. Dmitry and Donyelle

Solos:
    1. Natalie
    2. Allison
    3. Travis
    4. Heidi
    5. Ivan
    6. Benji
    7. Donyelle
    8. Ryan
    9. Dmitry