+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Benji Schwimmer - Season 2 (Choreographer)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Cheez. Gay OR straight, who names a kid "Benji" anyway? A dog trainer?
    I am with you on this one.

I, too, believe he will be in the final 4 but I expect to see Alison and Donyelle as F2.

FORT Newbie
    His real name is Benjiman by the way. It's just Benji for short. This guy is so talented. He's very entertaining to watch, especially with his solo performance.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubsbaby View Post
    His real name is Benjiman by the way. It's just Benji for short. This guy is so talented. He's very entertaining to watch, especially with his solo performance.

I'm with you 100%. I've like Benji from the start, and have been thrilled everytime I see him tackle a new challenge. He's my choice to win it all.

FORT Fogey
    He is really enjoyable to watch. He always puts a smile on my face which I think is the most important thing.

Speaking of the name Benji -- I know a family with two kids: Benji and Benny. I guess it's kind of like George Foreman's family where he named all of his kids George.

I'm another day-one Benji fan. There's just something about that guy that makes me smile. I've been thrilled that he's turned out to be such a good dancer, and has done so well.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fogey
    You know, I've noticed that he does a lot of little things that seem to make a difference. For one thing, when he did his solo, he managed to work the entire stage from left to right. Not many of the other dancers manage to do that.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubsbaby View Post
    Of course his real name is Benjamin. I don't think any of us are unaware of that fact. And I agree, he is an excellent dancer and entertaining.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    Of course his real name is Benjamin. I don't think any of us are unaware of that fact. And I agree, he is an excellent dancer and entertaining.
    I wasn't referring to you Dogbat, I was simply clarifing it for Krom. Anywayz, can't wait for another performance by Benji.

GO BENJI!!!!
    I'm rooting for you!!!

pertaining to the ring: its not an engagement ring. Its probably a "promise" ring, something very popular in the devout Christian communities....where the ring is a promise they make to God and their parents (and to the Church elders blah blah) that they will unfortunately remain a virgin until marriage.

As if we didnt know that Benji was a virgin from his behavior...

+ Reply to Thread