+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dmitry Chaplin - Season 2

FORT Newbie

solo dance

What was the name of the song that he danced his solo to on last weeks elimination?

I Love Orlando Bloom!! karebear's Avatar
    i love dmitri. he is this year's artem. hot, sexy, adorable and a great dancer.

I think him being paired up with Ashlee is going to be an odd couple.

Definitely the sexiest guy in the show and could give Artem a run for his money in that area. He is more versatile than Artem in Contemporary, but doesn't have Artem's charm.

I'm really worried about him being paired with Ashlee. I think another trip to the bottom 3 is coming, and I'm not sure how many times the judges will save him. Dmitri is my favorite guy, but Ashlee has been my least favorite girl from day one. I think she should go home, but to get her in the bottom 3 risks Dmitri again who has been there too many times. To vote or not to vote?
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I can see Ashlee and Dimitry clashing a lot. She has a strong personality and so does he. He has that rather macho Russian way about him and likes to be the dominant one. She would resist that a lot.

I feel like Dmitry has been the luckiest AND unluckiest dancer in the show since week one.

He's the unluckiest in terms of partners. But he is lucky with pulling from the hat- he's recovered from that heinous hiphop with two consecutive choices right up his alley. Imagine if Musa had pulled krump and hiphop instead of contemporary and quickstep.

I love his solos. But I'm not yet convinced Dmitry is versatile enough. I hope he does prove me wrong- maybe he and Ashlee will rock a pop solo this week or something. But I could see that going very very badly.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    There are still several male dancers who are much worse than Dmitry. He should stick around for a few more weeks. He's great eye candy!

Yep - he's pretty yummy! Definitely the sexiest and most masculine of the whole crop of male dancers this year. Another hot Russian!

Wow I am surprised Dmitri and Ashlee were not in the bottom 3. I didn't really care for that modern doll & magician routine.

I agree with Aota above. Not sure Dmitri is versatile enough to make it to the top 2 men. His hip hop was not so good and now this. But he exudes power, strength, control, and yeah sex on the stage. He is my favorite to watch!
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast