+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 8/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'd like to say bye-bye to Big Papa and Sandra, but I'm afraid Allan will get the sympathy vote for a few weeks yet. I honestly liked all of them - well, all but Allan and Sandra - tonight.

I can't believe my *gasp* beloved Artem is up on the chopping block already. he moves so fluidly.

I don't really blame Blake for not wanting to pick up Destini. She's pretty solidly packed. I noticed she did do "the snake" at the end of their dance, so he did heft her around a little.

Jonnis is a good hip-hop kind of breaker, but he didn't get much height with the jump he attempted. He is mucho sexy, though.

I thought Melissa made Ryan look good. He was okay, but nowhere near as good as the judges and crowd made him out to be.

Best two of the night: Blake and Melody, hands down.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I will have to admit that, at least for me, Ryan and Melissa were the best tonight, followed closely by Craig and Melody. I think what made Ryan stand out with them so much is that he pretty much surprised everybody by giving a dang good performance on a style that he's just not used to. Ryan and Melody definitely showed why they're my favorite guy and girl in the show.

As for who's leaving, it's tough, cause I like them all (I like everybody, in fact, except that jerk Blake). Among the guys, Artem seems to be well-liked (I can see many ladies voting for him), while Allen is also well-liked and might get a lot of sympathy votes, and as for Jonnis, while he has an interesting and cool style, I feel like we just haven't got to know him well yet. As for the ladies, I think that sadly, it'll be Sandra who's leaving.

Jonnis is my favourite, but I think he might be the one going. The women love Artem's look and yeah, Allan could get a lot of "nice guy/fun guy/sympathy" votes. I'm telling my American friends, who don't watch, to put in some votes for me, lol.
    Snow bugs me. I'd like to see her go first, out of the girls.
    Melody is good and looks to be having a great time.

FORT Fanatic
    Hmmm..... I think I would vote differently from everyone else who is posting because I would keep Sandra (if she's the one who did tap) and get rid of either of the other two women. Sandra was the only one who connected visually with the audience in her solo spot. The other two just seemed to be into themselves with it. I liked all the men (and even among those not at risk felt the men tended to look better - not sure if it was just camera angles), but I'd have to send Allan home. Much though I like him, realistically speaking he just won't be able to do what all the others can do because of his size and that does make it tougher on whoever he is partnered with.

Wow. This is a really good show. Everyone is great. I don't feel that there are many dancers who are "cannon fodder"/"put there for good TV" like on AI and other reality shows. Just Allan, hah. But he'll skate by on the sympathy vote for a few weeks.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who thought Artem looked like Jerry...it had been bugging me who he looked like and then it just hit me in his solo performance. I was (and still am) madly in love with Jerry and I think Artem is not only a hottie but a great dancer. I definitely want him to stick around. I'm really torn on the other 2 men tho...as everyone has said Big Poppa will get some sympathy votes for being a big guy but he can dance. Jonnis is such a interesting guy...I've liked him from the get-go and yep..he does have the Constantine "call me" thingy down pat, doesn't he?!! On the girls side..I'm all about Snow! Interesting woman...I want her to stick around...Sandra was cute...Mechele was Ok...I liked her better in her solo dance!
    So tonight when I voted, I voted for Artem and Snow but the lines were never busy. That can either mean NO ONE is watching this show or NO ONE wants to vote for them....I can't decide which is worse........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Regular
    For those who were saying Ryan will be the first to be eliminated (you guys know who you are) ... well guess what .. he is the best performance of the nite!!!!!! Just goes to show to "never judge a book by its cover" =)

Kudos to Ryan, Melody, Nick, and Blake. Arnam shouldn't be in the bottom dancers, it's all because of his partner I think.

I hope y'all voted for SNOW 'cuz I didn't, and she is my favorite in the whole competition.

I figured she was safe.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    I will have to admit that, at least for me, Ryan and Melissa were the best tonight, followed closely by Craig and Melody. I think what made Ryan stand out with them so much is that he pretty much surprised everybody by giving a dang good performance on a style that he's just not used to. Ryan and Melody definitely showed why they're my favorite guy and girl in the show.

As for who's leaving, it's tough, cause I like them all (I like everybody, in fact, except that jerk Blake). Among the guys, Artem seems to be well-liked (I can see many ladies voting for him), while Allen is also well-liked and might get a lot of sympathy votes, and as for Jonnis, while he has an interesting and cool style, I feel like we just haven't got to know him well yet. As for the ladies, I think that sadly, it'll be Sandra who's leaving.
    I can't agree with you more. I don't think this show is just to show you know how to dance, it's also about how well you can adjust from your comfort zone. Ryan may not be the best mambo dancer but surprisingly he was able to mambo and that's way totally out of his comfort zone and to think he is so young to even appreciate mambo. Obviously, Ryan has the biggest fans in the audience.

FORT Regular
    Jonnis might be safe because he the song he chose to dance to has some Filipino rap in it .. I was surprised to hear it .. that will definitely get votes from Filipinos and from Melody and Ryan's fans (cuz they're both Filipinos).

I want that Allan guy to go. His expertise is Hip Hop but in his solo performance, I don't see Hip Hop. It's so below average. I think I could do better than him .. hehehe .. since I attended hip hop class before.

+ Reply to Thread