+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 8/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Melody and Melissa are my favorites. As for the guys, I like Craig and Blake (minus his personality). The one who surprised me the most though was Ryan - wow!! I didn't know this kid really have it until I saw him tonight with the mambo. Way to go!! I think he also has a lot of supporters.

I would like for Sandra and Allan to go but I think Allan will get the sympathy vote so Artem will be going instead.

Love this show a lot......actually much more than the American Idol.

FORT Regular
    I don't think the pairing of dancers is 100% fair because sometimes one is good while the other isnt which in effect makes the whole thing bad, which then might lead them to the bottom 3. Take for instance Artem. I think his lyrical was brilliant but since his partner didn't show much skills, they were picked to be in the bottom and he has to suffer the consequence of begging for votes and the hope to not be eliminated.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    Am I having a memory block.. or does it seem that this audience is much more annoying than AI??
    Yes, I noticed that too. I wish they'd stop booing. Totally uncalled for.

FORT Regular
    Did you guys notice how most of the judges comments on the guys and forgets about the girls? They should comment on both dancers and not just one. You can see from the girls' face that they were just being carried by their partners' popularity on the judges.

Kao
    OMG Watching Artem do his solo tonight made me think of all sorts of raunchy things. It's horrible to say but the way he dances is truly a turn-on!

FORT Regular
    these dancers remind me of X-men. Each has their own superpower. I like the intro of this show. It highlights each dancers dancing their own style in sillohoutte .. really awesome.

According to the fox website Ryan has the highest votes of 49% for the male. There's no tally for some reason for the females.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    OMG Watching Artem do his solo tonight made me think of all sorts of raunchy things. It's horrible to say but the way he dances is truly a turn-on!
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking those naughty thoughts. Watching Artem move was mesmerizing. *sigh*

FORT Regular
    I have to say that Ryan and Jamile were great last night.
    No one girl was especially outstanding, but Melody showed different styles in the short time she had.

My comments on Sandra are on her thread. She needed the tech crews to focus on her feet more. Was not fair to her.

Snow is going to hold her arms up & wiggle her hips in anything she does. Pretty, but not very versatile.

The other dancers were a blur... So my votes go to Ryan and Jamile. they danced out of their comfort zones and did excellent jobs!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking those naughty thoughts. Watching Artem move was mesmerizing. *sigh*
    Yeah baby (mimicking Austin Powers voice!)...Artem got all my votes last night and oh yeah, he's a good dancer too

Snow was the other one that got my votes. One thing about that girl-she has the Constantine flirting with the camera thingy down pat. She knows at all times where that camera is and if you'll notice when its a group dance, she's always up front and she always follows the camera!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Newbie
    I was really glad to see they let each of the bottom 3 perform alone at the end and not be judged only on their partner dance. I think Artum did a pretty good job, but unfortunately his partner didn't do as well. Hopefully he will stick around because I would like to see more of him, but I'm afraid he will be gone. I don't see Allen going anywhere, although I do like the guy, I think he probably should be going home.

+ Reply to Thread