+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Snow - Season 1

Kao
    I don't know if it's the heavy makeup or maybe she has bad skin, but she looks older than 25. Then again, she might have jut had a rough life growing up in Siberia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Taken
    I'm not sure how I feel about this girl yet....she kinda has a ballroom-meets-burlesque dance style that I find both fascinating and disturbing all at the same time. I do think she needs to relax a little...she's wayyy too intense. Isn't dancing supposed to be fun??
    Not if you're Russian, if ice dancing is any indicator.

(For most of you who do not follow ice dancing, there's always been an inside joke about Russians' programs almost always being very dramatik.)
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

... says the French judge. Heh!

Anyway, toss me on the Snow bandwagon. Though I like her a bit less now than I did originally because they totally crap-edited her in the last episode and made her look like a cold, frigid beeyotch.

I love her. I like Melody too, but she's a little too goody-goody for me. Snow may not have the best technique (ballroom dance excepted, of course)... but she has the most charisma, imo.

And sexy as hell.

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by divaexpatriate
    I love her. I like Melody too, but she's a little too goody-goody for me. Snow may not have the best technique (ballroom dance excepted, of course)... but she has the most charisma, imo.

And sexy as hell.
    Agreed. I love her.

She's great. But seeing her really really makes me want to give her a makeover.

I really dislike the black highlights around her head - they remind me too much of Christina Aguilera's fugly "dirrty" period LOL.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

As a dancer to house and trance music her final dance was TOTAL garbage!

She has that Eau de Stripper smell to her.
    Don't expect her to last long.

She was very Xtina in her partner dance last night. I was actually impressed that she could move like that after probably many years of strict ballroom dancing. But then again, it might just be the platinum hair and black roots that's throwing me off. Anyway, I loves me some Snow and hope she stays in.

I agree, though, that her face is becoming more and more offputting during close ups and interviews. She didn't look like that during her audition... she looked really mysterious. Now, with that fugly "bangs" hair-do... oh lord. I have no idea.

+ Reply to Thread