+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jonnis - Season 1

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CelicaDude25
    I just found out that song is called "Bebot" by Black Eyed Peas. Apparently one of the BEP member's is a Filipino .. Allan Pineda. Bebot means "Chick".
    THANK YOU!

I felt bad for... was Sandra his partner? His straight-out ponytail kept getting caught in her arms during the moves.

Um. Twas a bit weird to see Jonnis dance for 45 second straight. All we've seen of him is little tidbids of his dance and those look OK and unique. But when you have to see 45 seconds worth of that dry-heaving seizure-esque dancing... it's just weird.

Verdict? He's out this week. The best thing about his routine was his ending pose. I kind of loved it actually. Very "supaSTAH!" and "Jesus."
    Last edited by Sir Bitter; 08-18-2005 at 02:33 PM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bitter
    Um. Twas a bit weird to see Jonnis dance for 45 second straight. All we've seen of him is little tidbids of his dance and those look OK and unique. But when you have to see 45 seconds worth of that dry-heaving seizure-esque dancing... it's just weird.

Verdict? He's out this week. The best thing about his routine was his ending post. I kind of loved it actually. Very "supaSTAH!" and "Jesus."
    LOL Serious. Kinda expected him to get up, cross his arms, and then sniff his fingers.

LOL Serious. Kinda expected him to get up, cross his arms, and then sniff his fingers.
    LMAO! If he had done that, I think I might have tried to get some of my American friends to vote for him.

Also, I think if he had taken the mike and screamed out... "ALL YOU CONSTANTINE FANS... Y'all KNOW you want to vote for me! Avenge your american idol!" he totally would have my vote. He should really consider it.

Or consider dancing to a mixed recording of Bohemian Rhapsody and I Can't Make You Love me.

Jonnis is super awesome! I hope you guys voted for him because i couldn't!

Got to love a Canadian boy! Blake is a Canadian too right?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy4kalan7
    Got to love a Canadian boy! Blake is a Canadian too right?
    Blake is originally from Tdot, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bitter
    So true. I figured that, if there's forty-five seconds, you could do a lot of different stuff... He ended up looking kinda epileptic to me.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge
    So true. I figured that, if there's forty-five seconds, you could do a lot of different stuff... He ended up looking kinda epileptic to me.

LOL on epileptic .. I know he can dance but the only thing good about that 45 seconds dance he did was the song choice. And what's with his jeans? too many holes in them ..

he looked beautiful when he did the ballet-like spins but other then that he would make a better model then a dancer.
    And I'm on tonight
    You know my hips don't lie
    And I'm starting to feel it's right
    All the attraction, the tension
    Don't you see baby, this is perfection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast