+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Mia Michaels - Choreographer

Re: The Season 6 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

I'm probably in the minority here, but I love Mia. Her dances are "different" and very difficult. I will miss her if, indeed, she is leaving the show.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

No, I really like Mia's dances too. A few are misses, but when she gets them right, she's amazing. I'll miss her if she goes. She can be annoying, but no one is worse than Tyce as far as I'm concerned. I was reading somewhere (TV Guide or EW or some such) that he's shown in the Chorus Line documentary "Every Little Step" trying out for the revival and was an *$$. That's one DVD release I'm really looking forward to watching....and not just because A Chorus Line is in my top 3 fave Broadway shows either!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3728521;
    No, I really like Mia's dances too. A few are misses, but when she gets them right, she's amazing. I'll miss her if she goes. She can be annoying, but no one is worse than Tyce as far as I'm concerned. I was reading somewhere (TV Guide or EW or some such) that he's shown in the Chorus Line documentary "Every Little Step" trying out for the revival and was an *$$. That's one DVD release I'm really looking forward to watching....and not just because A Chorus Line is in my top 3 fave Broadway shows either!
    100% Agree. I would miss Mia, I would cheer for Tyce leaving.

UPDATE: The show’s judge/executive producer Nigel Lythgoe issued the following statement: “We are thrilled to have given a talent such as Mia Michaels a platform to create Emmy Award-winning choreography. During the auditions this season she has helped choose the best, most diverse top 20 we have ever had. She knows that she is always welcome to return later this season or next. She’s chosen to move on to new challenges and we will continue to support her and wish her all the best.”
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I surely won't miss her.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I won't miss Mia either!

Premium Member

Re: Mia Michaels - Choreographer

Let's move all Mia discussion to this thread--not the spoiler one. Thank you.

FORT Fogey

I reallly like Mia and will miss her. Little C is the one who needs to leave; he is much worse than Tice.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

The dancers would surely miss Mia. They all say they want to work with her, no one ever says they want to work with Tyce though.

I agree Lil C would have been my first choice to go.
    Mia was passive agressive most of the time, and down right rude others.
    But when she was on, her routines were moving. Her love for music and dance and performance was palpable.
    And her critiquing vocabulary was leaps and bounds better than Lil C's inane verbosity.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread