+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 9/3 SYTYCD 10: Top 4 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/3 SYTYCD 10: Top 4 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

I've thought Amy has had this sewn up before she even made Top 20 and I still think so. Fik-Shun will cruise easily into 1st for the boys I think. Interesting that the two favorite couples (A/F&J/A) ended up as the Final 4. It just goes to show what a good partnership will do and makes you wonder if others would have made it further if their partnership had been half as effective. Jasmine is a beautiful dancer, but not my favorite. I'm also kind-of done hearing about her legs. They're long. We get it. I actually think her short-shorts in her hip-hop routine distracted from the dance for me. Comfort's were knee-length and it made me look at the dancing and not her legs. Aaron has been a true gentleman and a joy to watch this season as well.
    Hyper likes this.

FORT Fogey

Can't wait to see it all on the west coast! It will be so difficult to vote, as sounds like everyone gave their all. Can we have four winners

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Can't wait to see it all on the west coast! It will be so difficult to vote, as sounds like everyone gave their all. Can we have four winners
    I think we have 4 two will be *extra winners*
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Ugh, they didn't recap every routine at the end boo! That was a lot of dancing to keep track off. Highlights for me were Amy & Robert, Jasmine & Comfort, Jasmine & Aaron ( I loved it kinks and all!), Fikshun & Twitch, and Jasmine's solo. Good luck to each dancer in this competition and beyond.

Best episode of the season. All the top 4 dancers are wonderful. Absolutely loving them all!
    Arielflies likes this.

Jasmine showed 100% that she is the best dancer last night but is she the favorite? She threw everything she had on that stage. When compared to Amy (who I would have said up till last night was the stronger dancer) there was no contest, if we were voting for the best dancer? Jasmine would win hands down.

However, since it is the favorite dancer? I think Fik-shun has this in the bag.

He's not my favorite, that would be Jasmine. She forced me to notice her and soon she became my favorite. I also prefer Aaron over Fik-shun. It will be interesting to see who America picks.
    sparklete likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Jasmine showed 100% that she is the best dancer last night but is she the favorite? She threw everything she had on that stage. When compared to Amy (who I would have said up till last night was the stronger dancer) there was no contest, if we were voting for the best dancer? Jasmine would win hands down.

However, since it is the favorite dancer? I think Fik-shun has this in the bag.

He's not my favorite, that would be Jasmine. She forced me to notice her and soon she became my favorite. I also prefer Aaron over Fik-shun. It will be interesting to see who America picks.
    At least its one of each( M&F) so we might all get it half right
    NFL1 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Amy was very good last night. As Paula Abdul rhetorically asked, "How can you critique perfection?" nuff said. She also got a standing O on her solo which was probably one of the best solos of the season. I surely hope she wins. Probably because of the big discrepancy in height, I wasn't too excited about the pairings of Aaron/FikShun, Jasmine/Amy, Amy/Aaron, and Jasmine/FikShun. I think the worst choreo was the one with Aaron/FikShun. Jasmine and Aaron were not even supposed to be in the top 20 and there was a good reason for that and the reason why they made it this far is more on their personality, that they are underdogs (like Cyrus last year) and that people want to make out with them, especially Aaron...LOL (that may be actually true to some voters). I voted for Amy because she is better than Jasmine and FikShun as he is better than Aaron.

So are they tallying 3 weeks worth of votes?

I do not want to make out with any of these children, they are children when compared to my age. Just because somebody supports a dancer does not automatically equate to them having some sort of lusting feelings towards them. It is possible to just think somebody is a better dancer.

I think Jasmine is a better dancer than Amy and that is my opinion. It has nothing to do with favorites, I think she out danced Amy last night.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I do not want to make out with any of these children, they are children when compared to my age. Just because somebody supports a dancer does not automatically equate to them having some sort of lusting feelings towards them. It is possible to just think somebody is a better dancer.

I think Jasmine is a better dancer than Amy and that is my opinion. It has nothing to do with favorites, I think she out danced Amy last night.
    I thought it was Jasmines time to really shine last night, and shine she did. Much like Fik-Shun she lights up the stage with her smile. I wish them all well( all 4) because without them, this season would not of been as good as it was .I loved it, and them
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast