+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 7/2 SYTYCD 10 Top 20 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 7/2 SYTYCD 10 Top 20 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Nigel tweeted sometime in the past week that they will be revealing America's vote at the beginning but do actual elimination at the end this week. At least that is what I gather from what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Nigel tweeted sometime in the past week that they will be revealing America's vote at the beginning but do actual elimination at the end this week. At least that is what I gather from what he said.
    They had complaints
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote from Photbabe:

I have always hated the results shows. But, I don't like the results being shown at the beginning. I wish they would put it at the end. They could announce the bottom 6 at the beginning but hold the elimination until the end. That way, instead of "dance for your life" each performance could easily be "dance for your life" for those 6.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Yes! Of a certainty there is no guarantee that this won't happen, but perhaps eliminating the contestants at the end of the evening after they have had a chance to dance again might discourage the judges from pre-determinating who will be eliminated before the show even starts, let along before they have had a chance to dance-off. This way the judges will actually have 3 performances - last week, this week and the dance-off - in which to evaluate and make their decision.

Of course, the obvious plus to this decision is that although the 6 in the bottom are "on pins and needles" during the evening, they at least aren't feeling completely downtrodden during their last routine. Since they don't know if it is their last routine, they also have a motive to dance their best.

I really like this solution.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789