+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 6/25 SYTYCD 10 Top 20 Perform **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 SYTYCD 10 Top 20 Perform **West Coast Spoilers**

Wow! As far as I'm concerned, that was the best of the night! Fikshun & Amy killed it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I actually really like him but I'm not in the mood to hear over and over about how it's so amazing that a street dancer can do this. He's still a dancer and I find those comments so condescending. I really hope the judges don't go there.
    YES! Totally agree!

The dance that I missed because my local station decided to cut to commercial, the blind fold one? Was that the one with the younger ballroom brother? I really wanted to see him dance! I'm going to have to see if I can find that anywhere.

I didn't agree with most of the judges comments but I did agree that the last dance was the best of the night. I also liked Travis's routines....I've never liked his routines.....so clearly there's something wrong in the universe tonight lol.
    NFL1 likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

The dance that I missed because my local station decided to cut to commercial, the blind fold one? Was that the one with the younger ballroom brother? I really wanted to see him dance! I'm going to have to see if I can find that anywhere.
    Someone sent me to a site called mjsbigblog to find videos of the routines. They aren't posted yet, but you could keep checking.

OMG, Wayne Brady ...."Fik-shun, whenever I want to show my serious side I take my clothes off and dance with a white girl too!"
    Guess I'm in the minority, but I really liked the Bluprint African Jazz number. I thought they both did a very good job. I liked Fik-shun's routine very much too. Actually, tonight I agreed with the judges - shocker! I thought the first hip hop number was weak, and I didn't like the jive either. The girl looked heavy when she danced - and I'm not talking about her weight. I wonder if it's because she's a crumper which is much more hard hitting? I really enjoyed watching all the others except those two. And I do agree the opening number was fantastic
    NFL1 and sparklete like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I thought it was better than the other's they have praised tonight. The one that Blueprint danced was not as good and yet he got praised. I think they are "dumbing down" the judging because he's one of the "investments" and that's not fair to him or the others. He should be judged the same as the others.
    yes, I agree...and this overpraising on certain ones was a concern I had going into the show. I really enjoyed Jasmine and Alan so be sure and find it on YT....

No mention here of Jenna and Tucker who danced before Blueprint. Did y'all miss them? Nigel dubbed them "the power couple" and Brady said Jenna was like Cyd Charisse/Gwen Verdon and Tucker was Donald O'Connor. The broadway dance was entertaining and well done...I enjoyed it.

Did not like Aaron's pants - for me detracted from his dancing and made him seem awkward, especially since I felt Jasmine was good and so much stronger than he. I apparently missed or didn't get what was so "brilliant" about Aaron...just ok for me.

Hayley and Curtis are now up next for me.

Mariah and Carla not bad, not great. He was better than her
    Jasmine M and Alan -he's very cute :-) She has wonderful lines( wow) beautiful routine.
    Malece and Jade -loved Jade. She's a little powerhouse
    Jenna and Tucker were very good, Tucker was good-. My eyes kept going to her -lovely
    Brittany and Blueprint.It was good, not sure it was good as the judges thought. Room to improve, which is always good
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was really happy that Fikshun did so well. I thought of the boys who only know one style that he was the one during auditions that showed real promise. He was more graceful, better extensions and pointed toes. He learned choreo and the styles quite quickly. I was pleased tonight!
    NFL1, Florimel, Arielflies and 1 others like this.

On a creepy subject: Am I wrong or did it look like, during the first part of the "prancing judges" skit, they had blurred out Nigel's nether region? I swear I saw that! When they moved to a different angle, it wasn't like that anymore.

Wow - what a great start to the season! The blindfold dance was beautiful! Amy and Fik-shun at the end - holy guacamole!! My fav of the night.

Loved everything from the start to the end! It's going to be a hard season to weed out people because the majority of them are all pretty strong. Zoo - I too saw Nigel's nether region blurred out lol.
    NFL1, Katydyd and sparklete like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast