+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: 9/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 9/5 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

I hope that Chehon and Elianna get to dance ballet together. How stupid the show would be if they don't set that up for them! I also hope that they give Cyrus something that all the other male dancers have had to do... ballroom, with real partnering skills to attend to. And lastly, I wish the judges would JUDGE Cyrus' dancing this time, rather than just give him an 'atta boy. This is what could possibly salvage the season for me. I am actually really shocked at how Nigel has let this show become sugar coated candy this year, instead of really looking for a good all around dancer, as in past seasons. Shame!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I am so psyched! This is off-topic but I just got my tix for the tour, Dec. 5 in Hollywood and killer seats, 3rd row center. Woot! I've never been to the SYTYCD live tour before so I'm really excited.
    mesachick and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I am so psyched! This is off-topic but I just got my tix for the tour, Dec. 5 in Hollywood and killer seats, 3rd row center. Woot! I've never been to the SYTYCD live tour before so I'm really excited.
    Very cool! you have to let us know what its like!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

How exciting!! I would love to see it live but the ticket prices are so steep. Definitely tell us all about it and take some pictures if you can.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Thanks, I will definitely take mental notes & tell you guys about it. The tickets were insanely expensive - $353 each plus shipping. Ouch! But I really wanted these particular seats. I thought scalping tickets was illegal, but all the sites like StubHub & FrontRow are selling the tickets for far more than face value. Isn't that scalping?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Thanks, I will definitely take mental notes & tell you guys about it. The tickets were insanely expensive - $353 each plus shipping. Ouch! But I really wanted these particular seats. I thought scalping tickets was illegal, but all the sites like StubHub & FrontRow are selling the tickets for far more than face value. Isn't that scalping?
    OUCH!!
    I had no idea tickets were that expensive!! I hope you have an AMAZING time!!!

Yikes that is pricey But, if that's something you love, & the seats are great- I hope you have a wonderful time( I am sure you will)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Wow, those prices have skyrocketed!!! Glad I went the first year when they were just experimenting with the dance tour. Have fun this year! I'm sure they still put on a great show.

Yes, the prices are insane, but just because of being 3rd row center - seats 1 & 2 right on the center aisle. Sweet! The tickets start at $66 now for seats very far from the stage, but when we went to see the Glee live tour we were so far away we just couldn't see anything and the whole experience was really frustrating. We decided if we're going, we gotta get the good seats! At least we won't incur much in the way of travel expenses since we live only an hour & 15 minutes drive from the Hollywood Hardrock... we'll just go early for dinner & play a few slots before the show, which starts at 7:30. I am just so excited, looking forward to seeing the top 10 dance live, and wondering if any alums will be there & if so who?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456