+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 6/6 SYTYCD 9 Audition #3 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/6 SYTYCD 9 Audition #3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    A local family that I know just relocated to the town where the chickens roam free. I e-mailed and asked if it's true...are there really chickens roaming the town? No word yet.

ETA: Yep! It's true!
    Key West has chickens roaming everywhere too. Some are fighting to have the chickens removed because the roosters crow at all hours of the night, not just at dawn. And others are fighting to keep them. I love them. There are domestic rabbits hopping around, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    There were so many that I loved last night. This show has so much talent, so much. It's the best show on TV. For me anyway. Even those that are not that great this year, are still very good .They all have room to grow, I don't need a Melanie moment, someone will dance up to the plate!

Looking forward to seeing Adam next week! I just saw an interview with him regarding Rock of Ages, he's incredible!

Kirby dancing in front of her grandmother , really moved me. George Lawrence was breathtaking! he danced with such ease.
    I could not agree with you more - I don't know how they are going to make cuts - so many with amazing talent. I don't know if I just forget from one season to the next, but it seems like this season has a huge amount of talent. This episode was incredible, but then I think of the ones we have already seen. It is so great to see how many young people love to dance these days. Makes me very happy since I love dancing of any kind. Puts a huge on my face.
    JavaJo and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I could not agree with you more - I don't know how they are going to make cuts - so many with amazing talent. I don't know if I just forget from one season to the next, but it seems like this season has a huge amount of talent. This episode was incredible, but then I think of the ones we have already seen. It is so great to see how many young people love to dance these days. Makes me very happy since I love dancing of any kind. Puts a huge on my face.
    It does me( a HUGE smile) . It's #1 for me
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think they are showing us all of the more talented people, and skipping the hilarious duds, so people think they are seeing more than the usual greatness. I would be willing to put money on this being a reaction to the outcry and complaining about the duds, but there is wonderful talent out there! Things are not done for NO reason, and money is a great motivator. TPTB are not stupid.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

The handing out of tickets-to-Vegas seemed much more random to me in this episode. Many of the non-traditional dancers (e.g. dragonhouse) were sent straight through while some of the very good traditional dancers were sent to choreography. Also, it was random among the non-traditional dancers insofar as which ones were sent to choreography (twins) vs. the ones who were sent straight through (dragonhouse). Not that I'm complaining mind you because I firmly believe getting a ticket to Vegas is anything but the end-all/do-all/be-all. Vegas is tougher than they imagine so I'm thrilled for them that they are thrilled... I just know from watching past seasons it'll make-or-break the vast majority of them.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think DragonHouse was sent through because they've re-invented the light bulb. At the beginning of the first show, Nigel said they were looking for different this year. I think he translates that into exciting, thus the voo-doo guy and Dragon House, both of which caused the judges to have some sort of emotional connection.

I do like that they also put through the best of the traditional dancers, and even those who were highlighted that went to choreography, were shown getting tickets.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I'm sorry to see how few posts there are for this show. To me, it's like a cold glass of water after being in the desert. The talent has been off-the-charts and entertaining. People don't know what they're missing, unless they have no interest in dance at all. I'm not the biggest fan of dance, but I sure can appreciate talent and love watching artists express themselves so well. And it's nice to see real talent instead of rejects from other shows (such as with the glut of singing competitions).
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I'm sorry to see how few posts there are for this show. To me, it's like a cold glass of water after being in the desert. The talent has been off-the-charts and entertaining. People don't know what they're missing, unless they have no interest in dance at all. I'm not the biggest fan of dance, but I sure can appreciate talent and love watching artists express themselves so well. And it's nice to see real talent instead of rejects from other shows (such as with the glut of singing competitions).
    Some of us have to watch online and with Fox making us wait for a week or two before seeing episodes, it's kind of hard to be part of the conversation.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Some people skip the audition process, also, and start watching when the actual competition begins. I'm nosy so I watch the whole process...
    TripleGemini likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Some people skip the audition process, also, and start watching when the actual competition begins. I'm nosy so I watch the whole process...
    Same here
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast