+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: SYTYCD Cancels Results Shows

Re: SYTYCD Cancels Results Shows

I can't wait for this show too. All the dancers are so talented and versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Seems like in past years here on FORT we've had more activity about this show when it's this close to starting. Or am I just mis-remembering?
    When it was decided that there would be no longer be a spoiler section for The Bachelor, activity slowed way down as a whole. I love it here, so I just go elsewhere for spoilers if I want them.

Anyway - so super excited for the show to start!!! This and Amazing Race are my most favorite reality shows.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I can't wait for this show too. All the dancers are so talented and versatile.
    I love it. I like the choreographers on this show. They are also talented and versatile
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can hardly wait. I love this show too and the level of talent is amazing compared to other shows. It took me forever to finally learn to enjoy DWTS after first being a SYTYCD fan because of the high expectations I had developed from this show. I finally had to just realize that SYTYCD is simply on another level from most competition shows.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I can hardly wait. I love this show too and the level of talent is amazing compared to other shows. It took me forever to finally learn to enjoy DWTS after first being a SYTYCD fan because of the high expectations I had developed from this show. I finally had to just realize that SYTYCD is simply on another level from most competition shows.
    I agree. They are so very different.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I thought that they did one year give Katey something - maybe not a 2nd crown but a similar "prize"? I was always frustrated with the one guy one girl leaving each week, so this at least makes that fairer! Wish American Idol would consider this...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    I thought that they did one year give Katey something - maybe not a 2nd crown but a similar "prize"? I was always frustrated with the one guy one girl leaving each week, so this at least makes that fairer! Wish American Idol would consider this...
    Yes they did give her a prize for being the top girl, but that's the only season it was done. Happy they are going award two winners this year. It's only fair since one boy and one girl are eliminated each week anyway. I'll be ok without the results show, it was mostly filler anyway. Can't wait for Thursday!!!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'm willing to give the show a fair chance with the changes they've made. The results shows (on any reality tv program) are always way too long anyway.

We started watching mid-way through season two, when Virginia Beach's own TRAVIS WALL was a contestant. We were hooked immediately.

I keep hoping they'll bring in WADE ROBSON and SHANE SPARKS for choreography. Wades routines are always very interesting (and mostly quirky) and Shane has such a gift of working with the underdog. Mia Michaels makes me cry at least once every season.

The All-Stars are back this season, but I haven't seen a list yet.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Mia Michaels makes me cry at least once every season

She does me as well. I think she is wonderful.As for Travis !
    -Andy Rooney-

Woo Hoo!! Counting down for tomorrow night and the official start of summer!! Well, my official start anyway So excited for this to start!!!
    mesachick likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast