+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: SYTYCD Cancels Results Shows

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: SYTYCD Cancels Results Shows

Ten more days!

Can we bump this thread up with the current shows once it starts? Feels like we're basement dwellers down here.
    momrek06 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Eight more days!
    KAREN

Looking forward to this so much. I don't think I have ever been disappointed with this show .Don't let me down now SYTYCD.The judges are sometimes odd, but each and everyone of them knows about dance. Much more than we do.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

This is - without a doubt - my absolute favorite reality tv show. I've gotten to the point where I cannot wait for Idol to be over so SYTYCD can start.

Love it!
    Jezebella and JavaJo like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    This is - without a doubt - my absolute favorite reality tv show. I've gotten to the point where I cannot wait for Idol to be over so SYTYCD can start.

Love it!
    Yeah, I'm feeling that way too
    Little Sew&Sew and sparklete like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Another big change for the upcoming season. There will be TWO winners:

So You Think You Can Dance Shocker: Season Nine to Have Two Winners!

Today 10:49 AM PDT by Tierney Bricker and Kristin Dos Santos

So You Think You Can Dance is shaking things up in season nine!

We chatted with executive producer Nigel Lythgoe on the red carpet at the Fox upfront presentation in New York City, where he revealed to us that the upcoming season of the reality dance competition will crown not one but two winners! Yes, one guy and one girl will take home the title of SYTYCD winner this season.

So why did Nigel decide it was time to award two crowns? Find out...

"We are down to one two-hour show each week. We are changing it up," Nigel tells us of So You Think You Can Dance's ninth season. "We are going to have two winners this year, one male and one female. It's something that we wonder why we didn't do it in the first place. We should have done it years ago!"

So what was the reasoning behind the big change? "Each one brings something different to the table. We can split up the numbers and have America vote for their favorite guy and girl, so why not do it?" Nigel explains.

As for what fans of SYTYCD can expect to see this season, Nigel says, "There's some great animation and popping this year. They're finding other parts of their bodies to move."

Read more: So You Think You Can Dance Shocker: Season Nine to Have Two Winners! - E! Online
    So You Think You Can Dance Shocker: Season Nine to Have Two Winners! - E! Online
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Two winners! I love this show
    sparklete likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am so looking forward to this show. I think that having one female and one male winner is a great idea. I love the talent this show always gives us. I was not part of the FORT last season so will be glad to talk with others who love this show as much as I do.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Seems like in past years here on FORT we've had more activity about this show when it's this close to starting. Or am I just mis-remembering?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think it's the entire forum that decreased in activity level, not just the SYTYCD forum. Plus there are more lurkers than posters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast