+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SYTYCD Season 8 All-Star Discussion Thread

Re: SYTYCD Season 8 All-Star Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    This could've been a joke, but apparently that one male guest judge last night said he was going to be a partner. (Please don't shoot the messenger here - I am not sure if that was real or joke).

It'd be nice though if we can get the likes of say Kent and Lauren from last season on too.
    Jessie was joking.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    This could've been a joke, but apparently that one male guest judge last night said he was going to be a partner. (Please don't shoot the messenger here - I am not sure if that was real or joke).

It'd be nice though if we can get the likes of say Kent and Lauren from last season on too.
    I'm all for Kent and Lauren! Though they haven't yet had a season winner back as an all star, maybe they think that gives an unfair advantage?

FORT Fogey

I thought the list of all-stars was a little lame - love Twitch, Brandon, and Allison, and am SO disappointed about Alex' injury, but are all the other amazing contestants that made the top 5-8 really busy?? Where is Neil? Sabra? Danny? Heidi? Benji (if they need ballroom)?, Joshua? Katee? Evan? Russell? There has to be another female hip-hop that made it far...even the b-girl?

I hope it is just the week-1 list.

Can't Travis fill in for Alex for a week??? Please?

You know, since they've been so gung-ho with Travis Wall and his choreography, and he was a dancer...

... Since Alex can't dance as an All-Star, why not let him either choreograph a dance or judge? Even if he does get the gig for whatever he was trying out for that got him injured, he could still possibly do this before he'd start work?

It'd also get us away even briefly from all this tongue-bathing we get from Travis, who has some good dances, but not all of them are that great.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    ... Heidi? Benji (if they need ballroom)?...
    Oh wait, you mean there have been other ballroom dancers on this show than Pasha and Anya? I didn't know that! /sarcasm
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12