+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: July 6th performace

July 6th performace

Kind of telling that there isn't a thread for tonight's show isn't it? After a promising start to the season, I know I am disappointed.

Re: July 6th performance

I cant wait.I saw Canada's version last night( its okay ) it isnt on until 9.00 here.So I have over 2 hours. I am not disappointed at all.I look forward to watching the dancing in my air conditioned bedroom..ahh

Re: July 6th performace

Really seems like everyone is just going thru the motions. Not feeling any EMOTION. Sigh....

I guess I dont expect too much.I just enjoy dance so much...as I said, Canada's version was on last night.I enjoyed most of the dancing, but my fave is with these dancers tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I guess I dont expect too much.I just enjoy dance so much...as I said, Canada's version was on last night.I enjoyed most of the dancing, but my fave is with these dancers tonight .
    I enjoy dancing also. It is why I look forward to this show so much each year. I just think the judges were overpraising the last few weeks, and now we've gone to mediocre. Judges are kind of stumbling with their critques. IMHO of course.

The music hasn't been that appealing to me. New choreographers tonight. I like Marko and Melanie and find myself just watching out of habit. Rewatched some of Joshua and Katies season over the weekend and it was very exciting to me, so I don't think it's boredom with dance, but the personalities on this season are not shining as much or are not as appealing.

FORT Regular

Anyone else loving Travis on the panel? I think he knows what the contestants need to hear as a former one himself. And surprisingly Carmen is actually not bad either. I'm kind of in shock because I think she's giving more usable feedback than Kristen Chenoweth (my eternal love) and Megan Mullally did.

I think the judges blew it. They were high praising everyone so much in the beginning. Than they did the "everyone is so great no one is going home" routine. It's been downhill from there. I am just not feeling the excitement or the energy.

OMG, and it just gets worse. Ashley and Chris... no chemistry, no nothing.

P.S. I'm rarely here on show nights, and now I'm talking to myself.

Travis, like Adam, gives very constructive, helpful comments to improve them.

I forgot I like Jess too! Why did I forget him? His dancing is truly beautiful and like he is floating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast