+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 6/30 Results Show *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/30 Results Show *Spoilers*

Now the guys. Decision is unanimous. Mitchell dances well but not connecting with public. Chris dances with passion. What? They liked last week's woodpecker hip hop. Robert keeps winding up in the bottom 3 and he is leaving tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Girls up first and Nigel says they love all 3 of them. Decision is not unanimous. Miranda is gone.
    Who is she? She is sort of like Ashley for me, I know she exists but I keep forgetting her. Is she the one with the curly hair and long skinny face? I think I may sort of have liked her. She danced with Robert.....*insert music*.....I don't even need to know which guy is going home. Nigel hates breaking up the couples this early in the game. Nice knowing you dancing Urkel!

Off topic but I watching in between re-reading A Discovery of Witches. I can't put it down and it's my second time through.
    Reading "How the States Got Their Shapes" because I'm addicted to the show. Fascinating read! Much more so than watching the results of this show, more pleasant evening reading and just seeing what you guys post lol.

.... Robert keeps winding up in the bottom 3 and he is leaving tonight.
    Gosh....what a shocker....only not... once they announced Miranda was out of there (why oh why couldn't it have been Ryan? But at least I'm not livid like I was last week).
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Thank you Doats for the play-by-play. Now I don't have to watch and can catch up on Master Chef (I am woefully three episodes behind but again thanks to the awesome posters here I am still somehow up to date lol).
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

What an insult to Robert Nigel said that Chris did well in the "Woodpecker" last week but Robert danced the "Woodpecker routine", not Chris what awas Nigel thinking?
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I think I would have liked to see Caitlyn go home over Miranda. Miranda and Mitch always do so well in their solos, I would have been curious to see if the two of them did better as a couple than with their current partners. I think Miranda didn't have much of a shot paired with Robert. Like most every one else here though....I think Ryan leaving would have been ideal!
    Last edited by Katydyd; 06-30-2011 at 09:28 PM.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL View Post
    What an insult to Robert Nigel said that Chris did well in the "Woodpecker" last week but Robert danced the "Woodpecker routine", not Chris what awas Nigel thinking?
    Thanks, I thought I was a little crazy when Nigel said this!!

I thought Miranda was the most likely to be safe out of those three girls. Ashley has been fading into the woodwork for me. Miranda always has beautiful solos, but I think she has not gotten the nest routines and her partner was not great. The other girl (Caitlyn?) I usually enjoy, but she isn't a standout either.

I was not sorry to see Robert go.

FORT Fogey

The woodpecker comment was insulting to both Robert and Chris. Maybe he meant to the jail routine, and it came out woodpecker? But wow, what a flub!

Nigel also told Mitchel that for some reason he keeps ending up in the bottom 3. Uhm....he was only in it one other time and that was because he was injured, if memory serves me correctly.

I'm mad about Miranda. Nigel said she was the most improved...so he admitted that she is actually growing. Wasn't his excuse for keeping Horsey Face the same last week? That she had potential to grow? But he kept Ryan and ditches Miranda? I would have went with Ashley. Her solo was boring.

I'm really starting to despise this show. Which is really sad because it WAS one of my absolute favorites. I think Nigel needs to find a judge to take his place and just stay on the production end of things. Ugh.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Even worse, I find that I just don't care. I may not have always agreed with who they sent home, but at least I understood their reasoning. And I always felt like I learned something about dance. Now...not so much.

NOT surprised Ryan was safe - they made sure of that with the lavished praise upon her Wednesday when she had by far the weakest dance of the set.

Kinda confused on why people were eliminated, but do agree that Nigel needs to remember Mitchell was injured week one and had a great solo that really lead to the double elimination the previous week (though I'm starting to think that it's also because they would've had to eliminate Ryan that first week - bad team and solo dance).

Really, I only watch it right now for Melanie and Sasha, but I have a feeling that if either are in the bottom two with Ryan, one will go over Ryan because of the favoritism.

Out of the guys, pretty much only Mitchell and Tadd I like watching, and Alex is growing on me. My favorite was eliminated last week - Nick, who should've stayed over Ricky IMHO.

And I really wish they had the Professor on this show now. He brought something new and different.

The judges are really playing this for water cooler purposes. IF and I stress IF Ryan wins this, it will be a travesty. I think almost all the other dances if not all still in it are better than her, and just because she has Mia in her corner doesn't make her better than the others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast