+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

6/29 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Keep all discussions in here till after the show...thanks!

And we are off. Cat is looking beautiful tonight.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Keep all discussions in here till after the show...thanks!

And we are off. Cat is looking beautiful tonight.
    As she so often does. Plus she is so extraordinarily nice.

Judges are Lil' C (who is currently talking about his new rap CD and making no sense, is there a Lil'C translator we can buy?)

4th judge is Kristen...Kirsten? C. That one who is on Broadway, is trying to become a country singer, and played the alcoholic on Glee. Funny I know all that about her and can't spell her name.

First up is a Tyce Broadway group routine.....*sighs*

You know, you can keep putting Ryan front and center all you want. I'm still not going to like that grinning goon.

I actually like this routine (shock). Has to be the music, "Hit the Road Jack." Makes me wish that DWTS would also do canned songs instead of their "live" band. OK this routine was acceptable till the middle and the part where Ryan got a solo (again, don't care, still don't like her) now it's the usual "makes no sense, has no point, throw everything at the routine at once" nonsense that Tyce is so well known for.
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Fogey

For once I didn't absolutely hate the Tyce Broadway routine. Or maybe it's just that I've always loved that song.

LOL Doats, me too. It's the song. I was humming along and barely paid attention to the dancing. Made the routine seem almost good.

Sasha's 1st performance was as a frog. Now she's a frogaphobe. She was a cute tomboy. The guy she is dancing with...Alexander? Used to wear bowties all the time, his first performance was in the Lion King. He was also an adorable kid. They drew a contemporary routine with Dee? Dete? Dean? Yeah, don't know his name and didn't catch it. Cat's accent made it close to impossible lol.

I'm calling it now, Ryan will have the pimp spot. Will get Travis. And will make the judges cry while they scream about what a star she is and how they are so happy they saved her. Still won't like her! LOL

Sascha is such a great technical dancer, not sure she touches me though. Seems a bit disconnected but she does have mad skill. They both do, this is a good routine. Maybe we are back on track after the mess that was last week.

FORT Fogey

I know he's not everyone's favorite but I enjoy watching Alexander dance. And I like him and Sasha together.

The judges loved it, I didn't but I did like it. I really liked the ending with the hands on the piano, for those on the West Coast be sure to look for that. It's one of the highlights of the routine.

Kristen is so cute, I don't care if she's yet another celebrity judge. She actually is saying something instead of just cheerleading plus she's funny. Too chatty though, will run out of time if they don't get her wrapped up. Lil' C....where is my translator? "The perfect representation to how melodious the piano is....." SAY WHAT? Why can't he just say "I looooved it!"

FORT Fogey

Liked Cristyn's (sp?) feedback to Alexander and Sasha. Seemed pertinent and to the point. And then Lil C babbled...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast