+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I wish they'd judge the choreographers sometimes.. they need to be kept on their toes too.
    Ditto. Judge them or fire them. I know it's hard to find ones who can create routines with very little notice, but still, there has to be some hungry ones out there who are just starting out and full of great ideas. Bet Pasha and Lacey could come up with some things. Bet there are other alums who could be called on to help out.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

This routine has me so mad that I'm having a hard time even watching it....grrrrr.....my hatred of NappyTabs has reached new levels. My husband is in the military, I was in the military during 9-11, I really hate that these two chose to do a routine about the military.

Moving on.....

Sasha is a hiphop dancer, will they finally mention it or will it be nonstop tongue baths about how amazing she was out of her comfort zone.

The dancing wasn't bad, actually, once I could look past my anger at them. But really, of course it was good, this is in her wheelhouse!

I enjoyed their dance. There were a few slip ups, but I think it's my favourite of what I've seen.

FORT Fogey

It used to be (if memory serves me correctly) that they wouldn't pan to the choreographers and offer elaborate praise after each and every dance. Every time. Every "fantastic routine." And now...it's standard practice.

FORT Fogey

I liked Ashley and Chris. Really like them together.

What a snooze filled episode. Maybe it is time to stop watching this show.

Is the choreographer for this routine a new one?

Hmmm so Ashley and Robert (Chris? What the heck is his name! LOL) do a Broadway routine that consisted of posing. I can't even call it a dance. It was posing. I'm going to start calling Ashley, Ashley Banks. Could she be more of a double for the actress who played that character on Fresh Prince? It's crazy, even sounds like her.

Mary screamed for this routine, probably figured she had no other choice. It was the last one of the night and the others didn't deserve it! LOL.

Not a good night, I blame the choreographers. We all saw on the exhibition show and when they got the routines in their comfort zones that this is a really good group of dancers, perhaps one of the best groups to date. Yet the choreographers dropped the ball on this one.

We all know that Nigel (or his peons) read the boards, so hopefully this gets addressed and they get a talking to and we get better routines next week. Do you guys think that with Mitchell getting hurt so early that they got scared and backed off a little? How else to explain these very weak and very elementary routines.

FORT Fogey

I was disappointed in tonight's show and went on youtube to watch some of my favorite routines. Neil and Kent: How It Ends. Mark and ?: In the Garden. Neil and Lauren: Night of the Dancing Flame. Didn't rewatch tonight but anything that Wade Robson choreograped always lifts my heart.

I'm feeling better now...

Well I didn't hate all of it. There were a few good routines. This was the first bollywood routine that I have hated. Maybe it's just Ivetta. IDK. Hopefully it gets better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast