+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Debbie! They were not as good as Syd and Fred and Ginger! The old lady has hot young bendy men on the brain because her eyeballs are not working right! She needs to stop thinking about taking them home and start actually saying something worthwhile.

UGH...another Mandy routine. Double UGH. Her stuff is beginning to get the same odor as all of Tyce's work.
    and that's not a good odor...

Best part of the night for me...hearing DAVID COOK!

Melanie!! Marko!!! Wooo.....please save the night for me. OMG, they are so cute. Melanie falls apart when somebody touches her ears. Marko reads romance novels! Could they be any cuter?

Please, please, I'm on my knees here, please let this be a good routine. We need one really great one tonight. I thought the first Stacey one was good but it didn't blow me away. They get Mandy, since the other Mandy routine stunk then I'm hoping against hope that this is the good one. Or that they are good enough dancers to transcend the stink.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I feel like the pace of the music and the pace of the dance are not in sync.

FORT Fogey

Finally! Melanie and Marko look crisp and sharp. They are in step. I really enjoyed them tonight.

What in the blue heck is this mess? Seriously? Mandy, you are given two amazing dancers and you give them this crap? She needs to have her choreographer card revoked. God, I'm so disappointed. They did the best they could with this mess but it was some weak butt stinky mess.

They somehow managed to transcend the crappy routine but I'm just sitting here thinking how amazing they could have been with a better routine.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

And I've had enough of Debbie. Seems like a nice lady but she has added nothing to the show tonight.

I wish they'd judge the choreographers sometimes.. they need to be kept on their toes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post

OOOO check out that back bend from Nick. NOt bad. Hmmm....this routine stinks. Shouldn't it be crisp? Hard hitting? Seems too fluid on both their parts.
    I do HATE the Bollywood routine in SYTYCD. Nakul is NOT a good Bollywood choreographer. Since the beginning (Joshua and Kathy), he's making Bollywood dance fast and hard and fast. Why can't he goes with the traditional Bollywood routine. The movement should be graceful, dramatic and full of tenderness and I love it when it was playful. Nakul's routine is always about making the audience impressed with the fast movement and all that crap. His routines always ended up NOT making me feel like watching bollywood dance. You can watch the dancing from HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN HERE. My favorite Bollywood dancing of all time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I wish they'd judge the choreographers sometimes.. they need to be kept on their toes too.
    So agree with you here. I really liked Marko and Melanie together even though the routine left something to be desired. Or maybe it was that they were just better than anything we seen already tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast