+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

I'm not sure I like this trend of the "pointless, nice, guest judge." While I applaud Debbie for trying to make Wadi feel better, she really hasn't offered any constructive criticism to any of the dancers so far.

Silly me. I thought the judges were supposed to help dancers get better rather than just offer platitudes.

Oh....they are not showing Iveta in a good light. "You are a sexy beast". Basically her thing is that she is vain? And always telling herself how hot she is? His thing is that he wears shorts all the time but has "chicken legs". Do these two even like each other?

Bollywood with that guy whose name I can't ever remember. Bollywood is so hit or miss. Which will this be? Interesting that the tapper gets two routines in a row that works with his footwork skills. Grassy knoll anybody?

OOOO check out that back bend from Nick. NOt bad. Hmmm....this routine stinks. Shouldn't it be crisp? Hard hitting? Seems too fluid on both their parts.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

HA! I think Nick just flubbed the lift there at the end. This was not good, not good at all. So the first 3 routines have stunk. So what happened to this being such a great season? It had such promise during their exhibition show but tonight I am very under impressed.

FORT Fogey

Woodpecker hip hop? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Woodpecker hip hop? Seriously?
    That certainly captures it doesn't it.

what a LAME concept!

FORT Fogey

I disagree with Mary. I didn't think Miranda was hard hitting. Not even crisp. Sometimes out of step.

And now I disagree with Nigel.

I'm not doing well tonight.

I'm a little behind ya'll (thank goodness for DVR while the baby's crying), but Miranda...not so hard hitting. What a weird concept.

NappyTabs are baaaaack and as stinky as ever!

First we have Robert who thinks he is a wrestler and refuses to grow up. Then we have Miranda who has a crush on Tad. Nice. Yet another spot that doesn't make the dancers look all that good.

Neither did that routine. It was made of all sorts of stink. Starting with the concept, seriously, how the heck were they supposed to do a good job when they are told that they are hip hopping woodpeckers? Idiots (the people who created this routine and the producers for continuing to subject as to their idiocy).

The routine itself, compare Robert to Miranda. Go ahead, side by side. Is Mary BLIND?!?! Miranda was flopping all over the place, she was nowhere near as hard hitting as Robert. Not even close. Sheesh.

Tonight stinks! I should have watched The Voice instead.

YAY another spot designed to make the dancer look like an idiot. Clarice sleeps with her eyes open (cue video of her sitting there looking like a slack jawed idiot). Jess doodles stick figure orchestras, actually that isn't all that bad. Beats the heck out of drawing landscapes and sprinkling it with dandruff snow (for any Breakfast Club fans out there lol).

So they get a Stacey Tookey routine, hmmm. I predict this will stink. She gave her good routine to the other couple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast