+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/29 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

WOW!..there must be some breaking news in the bachelor thread..the board keeps crashing!

Anyway..pretty lackluster show this evening, I think the only surprise was Lauren being in the bottom 3; but since the judges still have the "say so" it was pretty obvious that the two boys would go. As it should be they both have been in the bottom consecutively.

As for the remaining 4...America now decides, it will be interesting to see if Lauren can stay in this with guys or if the populus will create an all male finale....till next week..I'm Kat...naw...I'm off to check out the bachlor forum!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;4013573;
    I'm very sad to see Billy go. Especially before Robert. I know I'm in the minority, but I can't stand Robert.
    I thought Billy had the most interesting contemporary solos I have seen on any season of this show.
    I feel your pain on this issue as my favorite seldom is the last standing. Billy has never been a favorite of mine but the guy can dance and I hope he finds a lot of success.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4013552;
    Relax...

But I'd recommend NOT slacking off next week, since the judges can't save ANYONE anymore.
    Whew! Website server would not let me beyond that one post about Lauren in bottom 3! Yes, Krom, I always vote when judges no longer involved (not that I trust them) AND I do want Lauren in the finals with Kent so will be sure to vote!

Thanks to everyone for the preview. Always love the comments and usually wait to read as I start to watch....but could not wait that long tonight! Still 2 hours away......

FORT Newbie

I'm very sad to see Billy go. Especially before Robert. I know I'm in the minority, but I can't stand Robert.
    I thought Billy had the most interesting contemporary solos I have seen on any season of this show.
    I agree.

FORT Fogey

I'm just glad to see Adechike is still in this. He's been the most interesting candidate this season since it seems like he has grown a lot.

Billy seemed better last season. This season with Robert, Kent, Adechike -- his dancing hasn't seemed any better than theirs.

FORT Regular

No revisiting the All Stars tonight? sad day...

Who is this "musical" guest?! ick.

While I'm not a huge fan of Billy's, I can't deny that he is a great dance. I think he should have been in the top 4 in Adechike's place. Robert deserves his spot in the top 4 - loved his performances last night. And even though it was clear to everyone that Jose would be going, it was sad to see him go. I'll miss his sweet face.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I think the problem Billy ran into with viewers was with all the anticipation from waiting since last season to finally see him, and then all the hype from the judges throughout this season, it seemed as though Billy was coasting a bit in his early performances (not solos) and then the injury came and he chose not to dance even though the doctors cleared him.....I think all of this disappointed the voters a bit and with Robert actually improving, even if not the dancer Billy is, and the judges pointing this out last week.....end result was Billy once again landed in bottom 3. (wow that was a long sentence!) Who knows how it would have turned out if bottom 3 were Jose, Billy and Robert, instead of Lauren. Would the judges have picked Billy to stay?

I am happy with Kent, Lauren and AdeChike (sp?) still being in!

FORT Fan

So happy with this final three. This is my "dream team" even tho' I was not crazy about Kent in the beginning. Amazing how a contenstant can win you over little by little. He was so cute in the Broadway number with Jose. Nigel is right. He belongs on Broadway, funny jazz face and all.

My 11 year old daughter usually influences my voting - so it tends to be for Lauren and Kent. However, last night I voted for Adechike and Robert. Honestly, where I do like them, I just felt they needed the help - as if either of the them was bottom three they were gone. I figured that if Lauren or Kent got in there (no, I didn't really expect it at all!) they would be safe. So, I know my voting patterns changed for this week. Instead of 'vote for your favorite' I was basicaly voting for those who I felt should move on...

Gotta say, I love the top four. Actually, I love the top six (or eight!) but all for different reasons. I think the ones there deserve it based on a combination of growth, skill, and personality. Just want to say as a whole over the entire season, Billy and Lauren had some of the most amazing solos.

+ Reply to Thread