+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tour Dates Announced!

Re: Tour Dates Announced!

I am going. 12 row floor seats. I like the combination of people and though I wish more were going on tour I think it will be a amazing.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I just came back from the San Jose performance. It was my 3rd tour, and as usual, it was a fantastic show. The dances are so much better live.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I second what Crossing Guard said. I saw them in Ontario last night and got to meet all of them after the show. They were all so nice and genuine. I will add the picture to my album here on my profile for those who want to see them.

We were Robert's home town crowd and his pants ripped in the group disco routine and he just kept on going and showed off the pants when the number was done
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Great pictures! Looks like you had a blast.

I always prefer the tour to the actual show. This year, I wasn't thinking of going since I didn't enjoy this season all that much. But I decided to take my friend for her birthday, and to my surprise, it was a great show. It made me excited for next season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123