+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 7/7 Performance Show discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/7 Performance Show discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3969682;
    Simon Cowell:
    • Rude
    • Professional
    • Brutally honest; hurt feelings don't matter; this is music business, get used to it
    • Tells people that they are boring; should have voted them off last week; will have no career; sound like a cat falling off a building

Result: Public loves him; a national treasure; the only judge worth listening to

Mia Michaels
    • Rude
    • Professional
    • Brutally honest; hurt feelings don't matter; this is the dance world, get used to it
    • Tells people that they have no personality; should have voted them off last week; they are not as good as they think they are

Result: Bitch

Double standard?
    In all fairness, even Simon does cross the line from time to time. And ought to be taken to task for it. And as many others here have stated, when any judge citicizes the individual rather than their performance, their words are likely to wound rather than motivate!
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

Re: 7/7 Performance Show discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose;3969175;
    Adam is being the most constructive this year, to me.

Telling Robert what people were saying on the Internet? Are you kidding me? That stuff is not for live show discussion. If they want to pull him aside in rehearsals, maybe it's constructive, but what they are doing is just HUMILIATING.
    I agree, I agree, I agree!!!
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

+ Reply to Thread