+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5/27 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/27 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3916791;
    Terrell is proof that you can get the training even in the poorest and worst neighborhoods. Now he is something special. Are those gang tats on his arm? Hmmm....I wonder if he will make it through the background check. Sweet kid, I'd love to see him make it far in this competition. His story moved me and to think the judges didn't cry over the one who should have been cried over *sighs*.

I didn't notice the issues with the bottom part of his body, will watch it back this weekend (this is the only show I watch twice lol to catch things I missed the first time) and look for it.
    Was that his arm or his dad's arm? I noticed Dad had tats on his neck, so I thought it was dad who had the arm tats.

FORT Fogey

Henry Riveria - Another one to watch; there is a joy in his dancing that I love.

FORT Fogey

Whoa, daughter and dad - sounded like a sweet idea, but that came off as a little strange. She might want to look for a new partner.

FORT Fogey

Amy Aguiar-Riley - She's good but this is choreography that was created in a small space where there was no floor to cover.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3916801;
    Henry Riveria - Another one to watch; there is a joy in his dancing that I love.
    He is a cute kid, and very charismatic. If he makes the show, he will be very popular with the young girls .

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3916797;
    Was that his arm or his dad's arm? I noticed Dad had tats on his neck, so I thought it was dad who had the arm tats.
    I'm fairly sure it was his arm because the skin looked young. A huge star and a bunch of smaller something or others, will look again when I rewatch it this weekend.

Hmmm....this last batch didn't leave much of an impression on me. The earlier batch was better, seems to be going downhill a bit after Terrell.

The father/daughter thing was very uncomfortable and way too sensual for that sort of relationship.

Henry R - all I remember about him is that when he was standing outside he had a long line of spit dripping from his mouth to the ground. Gross. I've already forgotten his routine, not good (that or I'm tired since it's almost 2 hours past my bed time lol).

FORT Fogey

Candace Craig - Ha! Very Miami! She's ok; she has some talent; but she kind of went from move to move without paying attention to the transitions. I would send her to choreography... and the judges agree.

FORT Fogey

Rose Neptune - Ugh. Not a train wreck, but not anything I need to see again. A lot of tricks not very well executed. Why are they spending TV time on this?

FORT Fogey

Candace's routine reminded me of a cheerleader/dancer routine.

FORT Fogey

Ha! Even the editor is bored - he threw together a little CSI: Miami credit sequence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast