+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mollee Gray - Season 6

Premium Member

Mollee Gray - Season 6

Dance Specialty: Jazz
    Hometown: Orem, UT
    Currently Resides: Upland, CA

Mollee Gray has been dancing for 15 years and has appeared in all three “High School Musical” films. She has a hearing impairment in one ear, but doesn’t let that stand in the way of her love for dancing. Gray’s interests include singing, acting and gymnastics

How did it feel on the recent day with the press and photo shoot? “This is definitely going to be a lifetime, memorable experience.”

FULL NAME: MOLLEE GRAY:

ABOUT MOLLEE:

Mollee is 18 years and she comes from Orem, Utah but just moved to California!! She has been in all 3 High School Musicals and The American Mall. She is a singer and actress as well. She loves to do anything that she can express myself with. She is just a fun girl that enjoys life.
    Last edited by paridy; 10-31-2009 at 03:05 AM.

Re: Mollee Gray - Season 6

I agree with those judges that felt she dances younger than her age.
    She seems sweet enough but rather immature to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree with the assessment that she dances (and acts) 14, not mature enough.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I think they should have asked her back in a season or two and then put her through. She's talented, but I'm not sure she can handle the pressure or the criticism. I hope I'm wrong.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I so want to like this girl but after seeing her last night I am going to have to reserve judgment for a few weeks. She is kinda giving me the Natalie from season 2 or 3 (?) vibe and that wasn't a good one.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Mollee is just as cute as cute can be, but I'm worried as well about her maturity (or lack thereof).
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

It remains to be seen whether or not Mollee is emotionally fragile, but I'm not surprised by how immature she seems. Being from Utah myself, I'd say that many Utah girls act younger than their age. I think it's probably that they've been overprotected their whole lives.

I don't know for sure that Mollee's Mormon, but I'm guessing that she is. If so, it will be interesting to see how well she's able to carry off any of the sexier dances.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I loved her audition. This girl can dance. Her talent should take her a long way.

But then on the Top20 Reveal episode, she really came off as kind of annoying. Like others have said, she's a little too childish, and it'll be interesting to see if she develops.

I still like her though. I hope to see her make the tour at least.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3734234;
    I don't know for sure that Mollee's Mormon, but I'm guessing that she is. If so, it will be interesting to see how well she's able to carry off any of the sexier dances.
    DWTS's Julianne, Derek (Hough), Mark, Chelsie...all from Utah. Utah seems to breed a lot of ballroom dancers, so I'm not sure if being mormon has anything to do with it. She's a fiesty little thing, so maybe she will pull it off. I can't wait to see though!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't really care for her personality. Hopefully her dancing will turn me, but right now she rubs me the wrong way.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast