+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

9/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

There was no thread for Tuesday's episode. I thought I might as well create one. This episode's audtions were held in Atlanta.

(Just a little side note: the show's forum states that the episodes are on at Wednesdays @ 8pm and Thursdays @ 9pm. FOX is actually switching up the schedule this season. The 2-hour performance shows are on at Tuesdays @ 8pm, with the results shows on Wednesdays @ 8pm.)

I thought Nigel was down right rude in this episode. He got mean and nasty with the dancers he felt "no connection" to. I did not like how he mocked those dancers as if they were dumb. I think this is possibly the meanest Nigel has been, ever.

It was cool seeing Antwain and Anthony again. I remembered them from S4. It was kinda shocking to see Antwain get eliminated, but at the same time, it wasn't. I remember one brother being better than the other during S4, and I guess it hasn't changed now.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member

Re: 9/29 Show Discussion Thread

That was my fault CG for not creating one, since I had no idea Fox had decided to switch it to Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Thanks for the heads up for the rest of the season.

Mhmm, no problem!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I would have put this in the above post, but the edit button's time limit ran out.

I forgot to mention before that in this episode, there was some controversy over the possibility of the show accidentally airing a flash of a girl's private parts. It was during a montage when the judges tell dancers that they made it to Vegas, and they react excitedly. One of those dancers reacted by collapsing on the floor with glee. She then proceeded to lift her legs in the air, and that's when you could see what looked like her crotch. It was a "blink, and you missed it" kind of moment.

Mary has claimed on her twitter that the girl was wearing nude-colored underwear. Reading more recent articles on the subject, they say that Mary was right. But yeah, the internet was buzzing a little bit whether if it was a crotch or nude-colored underwear.

You can search "so you think you can dance flash" and then check out the results.

Re: 9/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

In the clip of her audition, the skirt flies up and clearly shows that she is wearing a brown pair of panties or dance shorts under the dress . Anyway, I'm sure the audition would be cut short immediately if a contestant were not wearing any underwear with an outfit like that--who would be that stupid? I feeel sorry for this dancer, as she doesn't have a prayer of advancing now, I wouldn't think.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Re: 9/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

It wasn't during an audition though. It was during her reaction to making it to Vegas, shown within a montage of unnamed dancers getting their tickets.

But yes, if she wasn't wearing any underwear during her audition, the judges would have definitely stopped her.

It doesn't lessen her chances any bit. For one thing, we don't even know who she is. Her chances aren't even that great to begin with.

+ Reply to Thread