+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;3556788;
    Caitlin and Philip are gone but they are going to have 12 on tour? Please confirm. Thanks.
    The tour has always been the top ten plus alternates. Nigel can pick whoever he wants as alternates. Whether Phiilp will be an alternate or just a specialty dancer remains to be seen.

The alternates are necessary because people are always injured during the shows and need an understudy to fill in.

anyone else like the opening number - choreo by NappyTabs? Not their usual softer stuff, I liked it very much.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3556838;
    anyone else like the opening number - choreo by NappyTabs? Not their usual softer stuff, I liked it very much.
    I assumed while watching that it was a Shane Sparks number. Surprised that it was Tabitha and Napolean. I guess they need to get their aggression out after that touch-feely Randi & Evan number.

I just wanta throw in that I do not like Kayla anymore (which is strange because I liker her at the beginning). I feel like she might be a bit cocky...anyone else feel the same way?
    I wonder, now that the voters are in charge, if they will knock Nigel's favorites obvious favorites out?

FORT Fanatic

I was so sorry to see Caitlin go. I may be alone in this, but she was my favourite. I'm glad she makes the tour, but I won't be seeing it sadly so this is it for me seeing her dance.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3557165;
    I just wanta throw in that I do not like Kayla anymore (which is strange because I liker her at the beginning). I feel like she might be a bit cocky...anyone else feel the same way?I wonder, now that the voters are in charge, if they will knock Nigel's favorites obvious favorites out?
    No. I really don't know why people keep saying this. She seems like a really sweet girl to me.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3557165;
    I just wanta throw in that I do not like Kayla anymore (which is strange because I liker her at the beginning). I feel like she might be a bit cocky...anyone else feel the same way?
    I wonder, now that the voters are in charge, if they will knock Nigel's favorites obvious favorites out?
    You are definitely alone.

^Sadly, no she isn't. Kayla has many haters, and although it makes me sad, I've kind of learned to deal with it.

And I was kind of wanting Phillip to make it to the Top10 because I really like him in his own style. And I loved his HH with Jeanine from the first week. I really wanted to see a solo of his on the tour. I hope Nigel was saying that he's an actual part of the tour and not just an alternate.

If Caitlin and Phillip are actually on the tour (which I hope they are), I think Max and Ashley will be the alternates.

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3556658;
    Wow...Nigel sure gave a spiel...basically said the judges already knew the bottom and had made their mind up who was going home. DFYL might change their minds. Also that the tour would take along extras...

Poor Phillip and Jeanine...just standing there while Nigel spouted off. Maybe this was directed at Phillip??
    It was definitely directed toward Phillip, and Phillip totally knew it. His face said so (he was frowning).

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3556660;
    Note that Evan and Randi have had two less then stellar weeks in a row - but they are NEVER in the bottom. That is one strong set of fans. Twice they have trumped Phillip's fans.
    Agreed. I thought they were the weakest couple last night, but Evan's fanbase has pulled through for them. He and Brandon are the only threats to the girls of this season for that title.

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;3556677;
    I did not think Ade was strong in the Pas de Deux, no matter what the judges said. Also I did not like her in the second routine - forgot what it was. I am surprised because I thought they had a strong fan base but not unhappy. I do think Evan has been really weak. Just my opinion.
    I agree with the bold. That routine was totally choreographed around Melissa moreso than Ade.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3557491;
    ^Sadly, no she isn't. Kayla has many haters, and although it makes me sad, I've kind of learned to deal with it.

And I was kind of wanting Phillip to make it to the Top10 because I really like him in his own style. And I loved his HH with Jeanine from the first week. I really wanted to see a solo of his on the tour. I hope Nigel was saying that he's an actual part of the tour and not just an alternate.
    I've kind of assumed since she's been in the bottom a few times when she is a nearly flawless dancer. I really don't think she's let the praise go to her head. She seems very humble to me!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3557491;
    I don't hate the girl, I just get a cocky vibe from her...I'm not sure why but I have noticed little things she says, like last week she mentioned "I hope they appreciate it" with regards to her dance, as opposed to I hope they like it...I subconsciously react to statements like that I guess (saying appreciate it, for me, implies that we 'should' be thankful). Also, it seems like she expects to be praised, etc...

As always, I could be 100% off in my analysis...but I get vibes off people and I can't help it! I thought Asuka seemed cocky too. Plus, Nigel, in all his grossness, has likely contributed to my assessment...as he continues to drool all over certain dancers (turning me way off).

+ Reply to Thread