+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Randi Evans - SYTYCD 5

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Randi Evans - SYTYCD 5

Randi Evans

Dance Specialty: Jazz

Hometown: Orem, UT

Currently Resides: Springville, UT

Evans began dancing at an early age and performed in the closing ceremonies at the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympic Games. She currently attends Utah Valley University where she is majoring in elementary education.

So You Think You Can Dance - Top 20 Finalists for Season 5 of So You Think You Can Dance Revealed! Individual Photos Added!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Randi Evans - SYTYCD 5

I didn't get why they chose Randi, at all--only her weird outfits were very eye catching to me!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Someone has to go early on?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3493256;
    I didn't get why they chose Randi, at all--only her weird outfits were very eye catching to me!
    I hope you're not judging her on her dance ability because we haven't seen anything from her! She was one of the unfortunate ones that got no airtime (other than when she got into the Top20 and Mia kept talking about her unitards).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

i really enjoyed randi & evan's contemporary dance this week. this is my first season with SYTYCD so i'm not as good at spotting the real talent...but there's that 'je ne sais quas' about her that i like (my high school french is very rusty so apologies for the butchering).

FORT Fogey

OK, let me chime in with superlatives for Randi. First, props to whoever does her hair. That modified "Rachel" cut was eye-catching from her first audition. Beyond that, the girl has real talent and in the past three weeks has scored in each round. But like BeckyQOC said above - the personality is just radiant! This girl has "it" - that undefinable star quality that makes you want to watch. Fortunately for Evan, he has "it" as well, so they are well matched as a couple. I think that these two, like Benji and Donneyle from Season 2 will become fan favorites. I expect to see both of them in the final four.

+ Reply to Thread