+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3150647;
    I'm hoping for Mark and Chelsie as the last two standing. I've come to appreciate the quirkiness of Mark and Chelsie seems so effervescent on the stage. I also really like Courtney so I'm going against the trend here and would like to see Katee go home tonight only because I like the other two better not because I think they are better dancers. There is no denying Katee is an amazing dancer, I just prefer the other two girls.

I wouldn't be at all surprised that an upset occurs tonight and one of the favorites is sent home, doesn't that usually happen or was Will the upset? Not that anybody at home was all that surprised by him leaving.
    I did not think Will going home was an upset at all...I expected it like you say. Katee, on the other hand, that would be an extreme upset. I actually don't even want to think about that possibility!

Quote Originally Posted by greenearthteam;3150654;
    I did not think Will going home was an upset at all...I expected it like you say. Katee, on the other hand, that would be an extreme upset. I actually don't even want to think about that possibility!
    It's possible but I'd hate to see it but then again I'm not going to be happy to see either Chelsie or Courtney leave either.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3149979;
    Joshua as usual, phenominal tonight He just blows me away every week. And, though I know it's unlikely, I'd love to see Courtney in the final two with him I'm expecting a Josh/Katee F2. But I'm kinda with BoBo. I think Katee is a bit overrated (though she and Josh together are magic!!)
    ITA with everything you said! I love it when someone else puts down all of my thoughts!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3150657;
    It's possible but I'd hate to see it but then again I'm not going to be happy to see either Chelsie or Courtney leave either.
    Don't get me wrong...I would hate to see Chelsie or Courtney leave as well. I just love Katee the most. Can't we go into the finale with this whole top 6 (they are my favorite top 6 of all seasons!).

FORT Fanatic

Can I just say, that after last night, I'd be really happy with any of them winning. I loved every performance. Even though Twitch was the weakest last night.. I'm still rooting for him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by greenearthteam;3150663;
    Don't get me wrong...Can't we go into the finale with this whole top 6 (they are my favorite top 6 of all seasons!).
    I could not agree more, but I'll try.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011